Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Ultra Agents crossover into Ninjago TV show

ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 861
edited February 2015 in Buying & Selling Topics
Has anyone seen the new (2015) episodes?
I was watching them on YouTube with my son this morning during breakfast and noticed that many of the ultra agents bad guys are in it.
I am actually enjoying this season because it is a throwback to the whole Enter the Dragon thing where they have a tournament on an island.
It features a lot of unique characters but was pleasantly surprised to see the Ultra Agents characters crossover.

Andor

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,032
    Yeah, the new season is really excellent! :)
  • NatebwNatebw Tampa BayMember Posts: 339
    You can see them on Youtube? I haven't seen anything after the Golden Ninja defeated the Overlord.....
    LegoKip
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 861
    Season 3 (one after the golden ninja) was so-so but the first few episodes of this season has been pretty entertaining.
    And yes, you can watch them on YouTube. I think the first three episodes of the new season are actually on Cartoon Network website.

Also, apologies for starting this thread in the wrong category...just realized.
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 934
    I started watching Ninjago this year and I've been quite surprised by the series. I've enjoyed most aspects of it. After reading this thread I've now watch all of Series 4 and also enjoyed it. I was wondering about the sets that are due for release in the summer - are these based on a new Series coming out later in the year or are they based on the computer game only?
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 861
    I think the toys with the character Ronin is based on the next season of the show which is what the video game is based on. I'm looking forward to the Return of the Destiny's Bounty!
  • Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 783
    edited February 2015
    msanders said:

I started watching Ninjago this year and I've been quite surprised by the series. I've enjoyed most aspects of it. After reading this thread I've now watch all of Series 4 and also enjoyed it. I was wondering about the sets that are due for release in the summer - are these based on a new Series coming out later in the year or are they based on the computer game only?

A new season will be releasing later this year. The Shadow of Ronin game coming out next month will apparently be a tie-in. According to Cartoon Network, Ninjago will be returning in 2016, meaning that we will probably be getting a new season before the movie (and it's sets) release as well.