Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Nindroid MechDragon 56% off at Amazon

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,115
    Not bad at that price. This set has to be the biggest dud of 2014 though. Speedorz aside, I can't think of anything that has been on sale as much or as often and still never going away.
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    I think TRU is selling them for that price as well.
    Andor
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    It's funny, I love mechs and I like dragons, yet this set just doesn't do it for me.
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    I actually purchased on from Amazon last week for the parts...or maybe a children's gift.
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,955
    It has been at this price for weeks, and I thought I first read about it here. I still can not pull the trigger at that price. Even my 8 year old is 'blah' on it.
  • OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    edited February 2015
    I couldn't even pull the trigger a week or so ago when TRU had a clearance coupon that would have put this dragon at ~$32. I think it was a self-test honestly; I'm glad that I was able to resist. I don't want to hoard for the sake of value. If I was an actual Ninjago fan or reeeeeally wanted the parts for MOCs then that would be another story. But I had no good reason to buy it.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    I agree...my Wal-Mart had stacks of them for $30 each. I bought one and that was more then enough.
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 865
    Poor mech dragon ...i didn't think I would but I actually enjoyed this build and thought the dragon looked nice too.
  • twoninerkentwoninerken Member Posts: 48
    My Wal-Mart still has these at $69 and lots of them too.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,883
    ricecake said:

It's funny, I love mechs and I like dragons, yet this set just doesn't do it for me.

If it was a zombie mech dragon, then that would be a different story.
    krklint