Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wanted 75021 Republic Gunship

BrandonCarpenterBrandonCarpenter Member Posts: 88
edited February 2015 in Marketplace
As the title states I am looking for 75021 and also CMF series 1,2,3,4,5,6,9 not all of them just specific ones. I have loads and loads of sealed sets and literally 1000s of minifigures to trade. If you only sell let me know. Thanks

Comments

• ddbenvinddbenvin USMember Posts: 91
    I have a republic gunship for trade. It's not sealed but all pieces and minifigs are complete. Let. Me know if your interested!
  • oansunoansun Member Posts: 87
    Barnes and Noble near me still has a republic gunship, so ya know, full price and all
  • BrandonCarpenterBrandonCarpenter Member Posts: 88
    oansun said:

Barnes and Noble near me still has a republic gunship, so ya know, full price and all

What is the price?
  • BrandonCarpenterBrandonCarpenter Member Posts: 88
    The cheapest I could get one locally is 160$
    It's probably right around 125-129. I can check for you tomorrow. but 10% whatever the price is. If the price is right for you, I have no problem helping you out. I heard Barnes started accepting coupons for Lego finally this year. I can also ask them that.
  • BernieJBernieJ Member Posts: 3
    Looks like you can order one on bn.com
    Hey, well there ya go. Even better! Barnes and Noble: the last hope.
    Good luck man!
    TurboBuffaloGumbo
  • wayneggwaynegg Texas,USAMember Posts: 394
    Seeing these prices, I sure am glad I picked one up at Fry's before Christmas for $80
  • ChubblesChubbles USAMember Posts: 459
    Oddly enough this is the second thread looking for this Gunship in the past several days. Could be a random occurrence but I wonder if there is another reason for the spike in interest.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    ^Always happens in the initial post-EOL phase (0-6 months) when there is still a glimmer of hope for RRP, hence the desperate scramble you're seeing on the Gunship. Unfortunate for those on the search, since I feel this one will be quick to evaporate considering the relatively short shelf life and heavy discount toward the end.
    waynegg said:

Seeing these prices, I sure am glad I picked one up at Fry's before Christmas for $80

Yea, I picked up mine at a Wal-Mart clearance for like $65