Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Best reasonable priced light box?

NatebwNatebw Tampa BayMember Posts: 339
I am looking to upgrade my Lego photography, but do not want to spend huge $$$ on a lightbox. There are lots of options on Amazon/Ebay for ~$100. Is there a particular one that this group recommends? I am going to buy one, it is just a matter of which one. I don't know enough yet to be able to tell the difference.

(I am sorry if there is a thread just for this. I searched and didn't see one. Mods please move if possible.)

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,299
    edited January 2015
    I think they are all much the same. I have bought several from eBay in the past for $30-40 or so and they've been fine.

I wouldn't recommend a 1m sq. one though they are a bit bulky and the top tends to sag. 70cm is better.

The coloured backing cloths you get with them are generally useless, you can never get the creases out, so reckon on cutting a piece of card to put inside in a curved-L shape.