Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

76042 UCS Helicarrier

123457»

Comments

• xiahnaxiahna Member Posts: 156
    Rotfl! Whoops, wrong thread but classic! Hehehe. Yeah can't wait for mine!! Yeah I think you would be able to call them over that. Mistake on their end.
    VorpalRyu
  • monkyby87monkyby87 Member Posts: 315
    Why are there 2 topics about this?  And, why is this one still going on?
    Bumblepants
  • LukeSkywalkerLukeSkywalker IrelandMember Posts: 231
    Yep, no mention of the flowercart in any receipts, or any explanation about an alternative/replacement, the printed one even claims that I got the driller. They must have dipped into the wrong polybag box when they were sending it to me lol. Hmm I noticed the other thread but I guessed this one was the right one to post in, since it's older and original, so I only commented in this one, I'm sure of it. :)
    xiahna
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,336
    Actually, I think he has a point.

From the other helicarrier thread:

Got my Helicarrier in the post today. D came with a winter soldier, but instead of a demolition driller, I got a flower cart for some bizarre reason, haha. Since it says I should have got a demolition driller in the order receipt (both in the digital and physical copies), would I be entitled to call them up and ask them to send me one?

Sounds like even Luke Skywalker is buying into the helicarrier. Helicarrier 1, Falcon 0.
    Pitfall69xiahna
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,310
    Well, can't hurt to give them a call & see what they say. I've had this kind of thing happen a few times & most companies are happy, with the cheaper items, to let you keep the item & send the correct one out also. So best case scenario, three bonus items for you.
    xiahna
  • KralaskanKralaskan Member Posts: 208
    Ordered 2, got 1 today.  Not sure why both didnt come
  • xiahnaxiahna Member Posts: 156
    Well... This isn't confusing at all lol! But I guess its better than getting the 2 confused. Kralaskan have you e-mailed them to find out?
    VorpalRyu