Hi, a big thanks again to everyone who helped with my previous query at http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/1840/lego-364-harbour-scene-1975-advice-please#Item_6
I've now had chance to put the set together and find out if anything is missing or damaged.
I wonder if the Brickset community would help me out again?
Could anyone offer any advice on where might be the best place to sell this item and, again, what you as a community think the set should go for?
I don't know anything about the collectors market for Lego so I may be missing the best place to sell this item and where I can get the fairest price. If it matters, I'm in the UK. It makes sense that this set goes to someone who would enjoy it.
So, the set details are as follows:
The set seems to be complete except for the following:
- 12 x "1x2" blue - from legs of crane. (I wonder if these were missing from original set as previous build had them missing as well). (Crane is not as high as shown on box).
- 1 x "2x2" black -from top of boat
The good points are as follows:
- original cardboard baseplate is present and in good condition (but does have small dent to top right corner)
- original box present (has a little tape stuck on front where it's been held closed)
- original four inside boxes present and in reasonably good condition
- All stickers seem to be present and stuck on correct part! (Except for 1 life-ring which is still on paper)
There are a few extra bits in the box (which I'm going to put in a bag with the set to sell):
- The Lego Experts Guide To 1976
- Some Golden Lego studs to stick on the back of the above
- Some extra pieces (various)
I've uploaded some pictures here:https://picasaweb.google.com/JASK.PHOTOS/Lego364HarbourScene1975?authuser=0&feat=directlink#
Many thanks to anyone who can help.Moved to Marketplace by Yellowcastle 10/13/11