Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello! Rebuilding my old lego brought me here looking for help!

Hey!

My little boy has been getting into Lego recently after getting a pile of the stuff for Christmas (including Emmett's Construct-O-Mech!). Since he's been enjoying it so much we decided, what the heck .. let's get out my old stuff for him to play with too!

I've started sorting my way through it dividing blocks into colours and we'll then start building it back up from there. In amongst all of this stuff is:

brickset.com/sets/6679-1/Dark-Shark
brickset.com/sets/4010-1/Police-Rescue-Boat
brickset.com/sets/6540-1/Pier-Police
brickset.com/sets/1484-1/Houses (probably the rarest set I have)

I am however struggling to find the plans for this piece, I have all the bricks (I think) but the instructions for rebuilding the last bits are escaping me somewhat. I'm hoping as part of saying hello someone might be able to point me in the right direction?

Lego Boat Picture 1
Lego Boat Picture 2
Lego Boat Picture 3

Hope you can help and thanks for letting me join your forum :)

Cheers
Mith

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,420
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,379
    edited January 2015
    oldtodd33 said:
    Welcome,
    You will want to know these sites well: www.bricklink.com and www.brickowl.com
    These are sites where you can buy parts (stickered, printed, and otherwise), original instructions (and even original LEGO boxes) from sellers all over the world who have those items.
    You can also go to that site to buy the actual instruction books for your sets (for example the set link @oldtodd33‌ listed, click on the 'instruction entry' link) or go to a site like peeron.com which has electronic copies of the old instructions (I think some other sites do as well)
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    Here's a pdf of the instructions from the images at brickinstructions.com . Once you know the set number, try a google search to find the instructions. (Thanks for the fun task of Sunday morning!)
  • OldfanOldfan Chicagoland, IL, USAMember Posts: 623
    For older sets like yours (pre-2010), peeron.com has a good collection of inventories and instruction scans. The site is no longer kept up, but most of the older stuff is there.