Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Some little problems with brickset

TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
I wrote a review about AT-AT microfighter about a week ago. Brickset is not showing it anywhere and I´m sure that I posted it. When I posted it, I got the view of it with the text "not yet moderated". After that day I haven´t been able to find it. Anyone else had this kind of problems?

And then my other question is about the bricklists. You can vote if a bricklist was helpful or not. Why if you vote that the bricklist is not helpful that isn´t showing? It still says like 2/2 people thought that this bricklist was helpful...

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,357
    What's your username on the main site?
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    @Huw It's Tar-Domo.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,357
    It was not approved by a moderator, not sure why though, so I've reinstated it.

To answer your other question it's possible that BrickList scores are tallied up overnight rather than in real-time. I can't recall exactly!
    @Huw Interesting. I can't think of any reason why it shouldn't be approved. Hopefully you'll find out what is going on with it and you can then publish it or give me some information about it.

What comes to the bricklists I haven't seen any "no" votes there. That seems a bit weird.

BTW it's great that you always answer so fast though you must be busy with the site. :smile:
    great now it´s showing there
    @Huw When you have time for it, could you take a look what´s going on with my A-wing review? I edited it a bit ´cause it had gotten three unhelpful votes but it never came back.