Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Help with Bricklink Wanted List

brclark82brclark82 Member Posts: 195
I am trying to bricklink a couple sets but it's been quite a while since I've done this. I parted out the set I wanted on my wanted list but I can't find a way to put a quantity on each item so it's very difficult to keep track of how many I need. I swear I remember doing this in the past but can't figure it out so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• BastaBasta Australia Member Posts: 1,259
    edited January 2015
    When creating the Wanted list next to Default My Remarks to:" select "Set My Minimum Desired Qty for each Item to Qty of Items in Inventory".

The only issue I have with this is that if a store doesn't have your minimum required pieces, it wont show them when you search their store against your wanted list. I am not sure if there is a better way, but to avoid this I manually add the piece count to the Remarks field once I have completed the wanted list.
  • brclark82brclark82 Member Posts: 195
    Yeah that would be one way to do but I agree a little cumbersome. This

"Your wanted criteria (minimum qty, maximum price and remarks) will show below the price of each item. If the qty available of the item is less than your desired qty then the desired qty will show in red."

is taken directly from the bricklink faq page. The desired qty is what I remember and seems to have disappeared unless I'm looking in the wrong place