Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking to decorate a room in 'Friends' style - need help!

BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,454
Hi,

A friend of mine over on a videogaming forum has just posted this in the 'LEGO LEGO LEGO' thread...

"My daughter is going to be 8 in a few weeks and wants her room decorated in a LEGO Friends theme.

Any links to stuff appreciated! Clocks, wallpaper (or places that'll make stencils in a Lego Friends style?), bedding, curtains, posters, murals... Anything! "

We've been googling and found a few bits, duvet covers etc, but anyone got any ideas for things like wallpaper?

UK-based, btw.

Cheers!

Comments

• JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    US [email protected] has a set of four sheets of "wall stickers" for $14.99. Not quite wallpaper but better than nothing. Don't know whether they're available there.
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    edited January 2015
    There are companies (eg spoonflower) that allow you to print your own wallpaper - although its not cheap. I know theres at least a couple of lego minifigure wallpapered bedrooms in the states, would be easy to make a friendsified one. They also make custom wall stencils which work out much cheaper.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,298
    I'd go with paint in the Friends colours, then a hand painted mural or the wall stickers if they have no artistic skills. You can also get the LED lego lights in Friends colours now too, these look nice above a desk (my son has blue ones).
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 3,060
    A cool way to do a wall stencil is to get a projector (you might be able to lend one from work over the weekend although they are not so easy to come by as before) and put a cut-out of the picture (the friends logo/a minifigure) you want on the glass, by moving the projector you can get it then onto the wall in your desired size. Then pencil the lines and you can colour it in. Alternatively you could make your own stencils in the appropriate size but that way it is now difficult to get all your inside lines in.
    Hope this explanation makes sense :-)

Good luck!
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,271
    Could wallpaper the walls in Friends instructions pages =)