Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Newbie here just saying hello

MumboMumbo PE2Member Posts: 14
Hi all

Massive Lego fan and have been since a I was a kid, now have children of my own and I've passed on the brick building passion which is great as I get to spend more time playing Lego.

My real passion lies with collecting vintage Star Wars and as a result of that passion (and my sons) we also love collecting Lego Star Wars too. My daughters are in to their Lego friends and it's great seeing them all playing together with the likes of Jabba, Hoth Wampa and Ewoks with Emma, Kate, Andrea etc.

I'm 37 and live with my partner and our 5 kids (2 of my own and three from my partners side), we have a very yappy Jack Russell called Lily.

I'm hoping to pick up some Lego sets form the sales section, find out about pending releases and check out other peoples collections/displays.

I am also after some old Lego club magazines from around 1987 but I'll post another message in the appropriate thread and hope that the good people of this forum can help me out.

LegoKip

Comments

• theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,510
    Welcome to the forum.

I don't really have any classic Star Wars LEGO, however you will want a 10179 Falcon and check out the recent threads on the AT-AT.
  • MumboMumbo PE2Member Posts: 14
    Thank you, I'll check it out.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,457
    Welcome aboard, Mumbo!