Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for dimensions of Republic Dropship and AT-OT Walker BOX

TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
So the title says it all. I´m looking for the dimensions of the set mentioned above. I don´t need exact dimensions so if you own the set or have seen it somewhere, could you compare its size to the Death Star or Super Star Destroyer or some other LSW set? This is only about the (factory sealed)BOX, not the size of the vehicles.

Comments

• TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    now looking only for comparations with other LSW sets, that would help more
  • GalactusGalactus NLMember Posts: 260
    Just from memory I'd say it is smaller than the Death Star box, if I recall correctly. If have my boxes stored away, so I can't measure them for you right now, sorry.
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,741
    If I remember correctly, the front of the AT-OT box has the same dimensions as the front of the Ewok Village (and the UCS Tumbler and Simpsons House, if that's any use) and it's larger than the UCS Slave 1 box. It's nowhere near as deep as the likes of the Death Star or Super Star Destroyer, however.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,271
    Most box dimensions are on Bricklink.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=10195-1

• TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    @Galactus that helped already
    @drdavewatford okay that gave me a good picture about the dimensions
    @graphite That's good information. I use bricklink quite seldom so didn't think about looking from there.