Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Pictures for 3 LEGO Legends of Chima sets (70225, 70226 & 70227)

KLOKRIECHERKLOKRIECHER GermanyMember Posts: 119
edited January 2015 in Collecting
I got the new catalog for the winter 2015 LEGO sets yesterday and I found that the picture for sets 70225, 70226 and 70227. I can't remember if those pics have been in the news already, but they look very cool so far.

sklamb

Comments

• sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 490
    They certainly do look cool! Loving the Mammoth's fortress!!
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,261
    I'm sure it makes sense to those that watch the cartoon, but I really don't get the random animals getting wings that they are doing with the fire ones. To be honest I'm getting a little bored of the Fire and Ice sub theme, I'd really like to see a few more outsider type characters in the Chima theme (like Furty) who don't fit part of a tribe.

That said that mech looks pretty interesting, I can definitely imagine kids going nuts for that. The mammoth base looks interesting but I imagine it'll be well out of my price range for Chima stuff.
    Bumblepants
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 490
    edited January 2015
    Photo says 65 Euros for the mammoth base--pricey but not as out of line as the big mammoth set last summer. The crocodile set, at 80 Euros, seems to be the big set in this wave. Also, the upcoming wave includes bears of both persuasions, and a beaver...like you, I like to see the off-beat animals that aren't part of a tribe!