Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Farm and Fleet Toyland clearance

PepperPepper Wisconsin, USAMember Posts: 91
My local Farm and Fleet just started a new Toyland clearance. Most sets are 20-30ish % off. Not great, but worth mentioning here, I thought.
Some highlights:
#76021 for $55
#70804 for $24
Series 11 for $2.55
The sale lasts until 2/4 if I remember correctly.
BuriedinBricks

Comments

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Never heard of Farm and Fleet!
  • PepperPepper Wisconsin, USAMember Posts: 91
    @margot They're a small chain of stores in the Midwest (WI, IL, IA) that mostly sell things like tires, home improvement supplies, and pet supplies. They have a "Toyland" area for Christmas, where they have a decent LEGO selection (though the boxes end up smelling like the store) marked about 5-15% off as their normal retail price.
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,364
    I had planned on getting in there at some point. I guess I'll see if my local store has already been picked clean. It usually does get hit right after Christmas.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 680
    I stopped by my Blaine's Farm and Fleet today. It was that same percentage off sets as right after X-Mas. Maybe 10-15% off at best. Jabba's Sail Barge was on clearance for $98.xx. The store is great if you need to find a quick set below RRP but they're slow on clearance. I could sit there for months before they reduce clearance another 10%.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    So funny that the sets smell like the store...
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,364
    edited January 2015
    @margot they sell stuff like horse feed at many locations, which may account for some of that. There's is a unique odor to the place you typically don't get at someplace like Walmart or Target.
  • legomasonlegomason Member Posts: 189
    It's the smell of rubber from the new tires.
    madforLEGO
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,172
    legomason said:

It's the smell of rubber from the new tires.

Ahh, yes, the hardware store smell. Smell of Fertilizer/tires/wood