Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Problem with minifigs from sets?

DarkninjaDarkninja Member Posts: 3
I signed up a few weeks ago, and entered 149 sets in my collection. I gather from the "MyCollection" page that the sets entered would automatically update the minifigs owned from the ones in the sets, but my list of minifigs owned in http://brickset.com/minifigs/mycollection-owned is empty. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a setting I missed somewhere?

Comments

• DarkninjaDarkninja Member Posts: 3
    Doh, nevermind, didn't see the "Update your collection" link under Minifigs Owned. I feel dumb :-)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,488
    Not dumb at all :-)

Although that link is provided it's not normally necessary to click it. Currently, when you add sets, minifigs are not added automatically straight away because of the database crunching that's needed to do so. So, instead, they are added every time you visit the site, when you first log in.

However, now the database server is a bit more hefty and a lot of people have been caught out by this issue I will look at updating them in real time.
    Andor
  • iamterryiamterry Member Posts: 159
    Huw said:

Not dumb at all :-)
    So, instead, they are added every time you visit the site, when you first log in.

Interestingly; mine was reading as none until I just now hit the update your collection button. I log in via google so perhaps it doesn't work via that route?
    I'll check everything's working properly...
  • DarkninjaDarkninja Member Posts: 3
    Thanks. I log in via a regular account, and it definitely didn't update minifigs until I clicked the link, and I have logged out and in many times since signing up.
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    My collection updates immediately when I add new sets there. I use google.
    Andor
  • scrapdscrapd Member Posts: 16

Please help.  My list of owned mini figures somehow reset to zero.  I manually added some promotional Superhero mini figures yesterday, and when I came back today the collection manager retained the two I manually added, but indicated those were the only two I owned.

I tried the manual update button but it did not update my list.  Is there another option I'm missing?  I hope so, because it would be incredibly time consuming to try to restore the list manually.

I also logged back out and back in several times and that did not fix the issue.

Thank you.

• isherwoodcisherwoodc UKMember Posts: 2
    I have same issue, 60+ sets in my collection but my minifigs list isn't populating
    This was a transient issue and all is well now.