Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

AARP discount at TRU

ChgoMattChgoMatt USAMember Posts: 108
Older AFOLs rejoice! Monday through Thursday at Toys R Us save $5 off your purchase of $25 or more with your AARP card. Fine print: *Offer available in store only. One coupon per customer. Qualifying in-store purchase excludes diapers, formula, wipes, Red Hot Deals and Hot Price items, electronic learning toys, netbooks, tablets, laptops, video game hardware, Apple products, Gerber baby food, Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards, phone orders, Special Orders, all fees, and shipping.

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,416
    That's one discount I am not looking forward to.
    CircleKmatticus_brickschuckp
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    Hahahaha! Fifty comes much sooner than you would expect! Just wait til your AARP invite arrives! Somehow you will live through it!
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,416
    Ugh, that means I only have a year and a half to go.
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 481
    Might as well enjoy the privileges that come with growing older--*not* growing older is worse...
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 997
    Dang, I just through my card out.....I didnt want it......yet