Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

• TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    37 sold with that price ?
  • ChubblesChubbles USAMember Posts: 459
    I'm always a bit skeptical with that number, I've seen some that look abnormally large at prices that didn't look very good
  • mountebankmountebank Member Posts: 1,237
    I think you can list multiples, sell at a low price, increase to a high price, and have a listing seeming to show sales at the current high price.
  • LegogeekLegogeek Orange County, CaliforniaMember Posts: 711
    TarDomo said:

37 sold with that price ?

Click on the "37 sold" and you'll see the purchase history. Prices were between $7 & $13 .... the offer history doen't show prices.
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    The purchase history shows that they sold from 6.88-12.88 Maybe the 88.88 price is a typo and meant to be 8.88?
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,520
    The text says Batman, maybe switched to Star Lord after selling plenty of Batman's.

BE THE FIRST TO OWN THIS MINIFIGURE . . . .
    PICTURE BELOW SHOWS WHAT EXACTLY YOU WILL GET.
    BATMAN MINIFIGURE LEGO KEYCHAIN WITH TAGS ATTACHED
  • mountebankmountebank Member Posts: 1,237
    For some people it's all about LEGO vs LEGOs.

For me the action is at Batmen vs Batmans. I'm in the Batmans camp.
  • Captain_EyebrowCaptain_Eyebrow Test Valley, looking at that new brand store that is coming to Southampton by Christmas 2019 . . . .Member Posts: 138
    Just for a second I was worried I was going to have to take mine off my keys! Maybe I won't bother . . . . . . . .
  • veign06veign06 USAMember Posts: 136
    Look at their items, they set a lot of them to $88+ and just take offers. None have actually sold for that.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,386
    I think it's a typo. Some of the other key chains offered by this seller are at $8.88 or various iterations of $x.88.

The Star-Lord keychain is definitely not rare. (Not like it's a white Boba Fett keychain...)

And I vote for Batmenses.
  • kyrotekkyrotek Southampton, UKMember Posts: 212
    SumoLego said:

And I vote for Batmenses.

That brings a whole new meaning being beaten bloody by Batpersons...

• andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,867

For some people it's all about LEGO vs LEGOs.

For me the action is at Batmen vs Batmans. I'm in the Batmans camp.

Made me think of this skit

plasmodium