Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Lego Friends Animal Packs

My girlfriend is an avid collector of the Lego Friends bagged animal packs (not sure of the correct terminology - sorry). She has everything up to Series 6. Does anyone know when/if Series 7 will hit the UK, and what is in it?

Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,320
    There wasn't any in the recent set number updates. I don't know if this means they will stop at series 6 or not.
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,054
    I wondered if the small new boxed sets (such as #41087 : Bunny & Babies) are a replacement for the Animals Bags. They are slightly more expensive but essentially the same thing, just boxes and without the series number.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,357
    I agree -- I think they are. £1 more but with bigger/more animals. But, being boxed, they are not as appealing, to me anyway...
    carlq
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,320
    It's a tough man that cannot be swayed by two rather cute little bunnies.
    sklambBumblepantschuckpsnowhitie
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,261
    I bought a Bunny and Babies set for the Brickset Secret Santa and almost didn't put it in the parcel in the end as I liked it so much! I went back a few days later and bought one for myself.
    margotShibsnowhitie