Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WTB or WTTF New DC Figures - Green Arrow (Sh153) and Hawkman (Sh154), also Harry Potter Polybags

veign06veign06 USAMember Posts: 136
In the US. Looking to finish my Justice League shadowbox and need a Green Arrow and Hawkman, both need to have their weapons and need everything that comes with Hawkman (both wing sets, etc). I am also looking for Harry Potter polybags 30111 (the lab set), 40028 (the train), and possibly the Bus polybag but not a high need.

Just a few extras I have to trade off:
#75038 Jedi Interceptor
#5002145 Rocket Raccoon Poly
#30300 Batman Tumbler Poly
#30302 Spiderman Glider Poly

I also might be willing to part with a couple Lego Movie figures. I have quite a few from both regular sets and CMF. If you are looking for any movie figures and have either DC figure to trade, just let me know what you are looking for. Thanks!

Comments