Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

My First Lego Haul

Jigman2Jigman2 United StatesMember Posts: 23
I score all these sets off Craigslist. Paid $300 for it all. I feel like I got a good deal. Now just need the Zombies, Huanted House, and poly bags to finish out my Monster Fighters collection.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/jig_man2/95adbd20285ce966a7514949a801919b_zpsc74b584c.jpg[/IMG]
yys4uRomanticWarrior

Comments

• ozzie_owlozzie_owl Member Posts: 11
    Cool haul.
  • indigoboxindigobox Member Posts: 470
    Loved these to build. My little boy got bored of them though
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,401
    Great haul, but it would have been much nicer if you got the Zombies, Haunted House and polys and then had to secure the rest. Good luck :)
  • Jigman2Jigman2 United StatesMember Posts: 23
    It's going to take time for me to get the Haunted House and Zombies sets. I can't believe the zombies set is over $200 on eBay. So it's going to take around $600 to get both those sets.
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    ugggh... every time the Zombies set is mentioned it throws me back to the time I walked right by a clearance stack of them and passed on it.
    Andor