Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Free AT-DP

TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
Does anyone know will the AT-DP be available in Europe and when? I put this in the Buying category because it´s not just about UK shopping or shopping else where. And when will the new microfighters be available? Has someone seen them in the stores?

Comments

• msandersmsanders Member Posts: 894
    I bought Slave I today in the UK (store) and I didn't get a Star Wars poly. The new micro fighters were in stock in store.
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    Ok so they are already available. Maybe the poly is going to be available in Europe 15th day, hopefully.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Looks like the AT-DP is done in the US unless it's just another [email protected] screwup. The site's been down all day and just came back up. Probably the same for the UK and other areas?
    too bad if it's only in the US.
    Bump. AT-DP has been a few days available in [email protected] Europe, but how long it'll be? I can't fing the info anywhere.
  • LobotLobot UKMember Posts: 932
    TarDomo said:
    Bump. AT-DP has been a few days available in [email protected] Europe, but how long it'll be? I can't fing the info anywhere.

@TarDomo - it's on the website:

'The exclusive LEGO® Star Wars™ AT-DP™ (30274) offer is valid for LEGO® Star Wars™ orders online at LEGO.com/shop, in LEGO® Stores and LEGO® Catalogue telephone orders from 20 to 31 July 2015, or while stocks last. Qualifying purchase must be equal to or greater than 55 € in merchandise only. One LEGO® Star Wars™ AT-DP™ (30274) per household. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. LEGO® Star Wars™ AT-DP™ (30274) cannot be exchanged or substituted for any other item or cash value. LEGO® Star Wars™ AT-DP™ (30274) is not available for purchase. Offer is not valid at LEGOLAND® Parks or LEGOLAND® Discovery Centers. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time without prior advance notice.'

TarDomo
    edited July 2015

Edit: Yep, I see it now. I'm not that familiar with the site yet as I buy most of my lego from other shops.

• Lego91Lego91 GermanyMember Posts: 86
    In Germany you can get it for 3,50€ in the Müller stores. (They also had several other polybags, including the City Space one and the well from Friends). I don't collect Star Wars but it felt weird to buy all but one poly so I bought it too. Guess it ends up as weird decoration on the Palace Cinema roof. ;-)