Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

New Halloween Set?

YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,245
edited October 2011 in Collecting
I ran across a new? promotional set at the LEGO store in Annapolis, MD today. It was basically a BAM pack with a Vampire, Witch, and what I can only describe as a character from the bond flick Live and Let Die. Anyone seen this?

Comments

• sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    Interesting. I was at the Indianapolis store today and did not see this. Were the Vampire and Witch the CMF ones?
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,245
    ^ Witch maybe but the Vampire seemed different somehow. The other figure was like a possessed mime with a top hat.
  • Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
    wow, what a great sounding set! cant't wait to hear more about it.
  • BustinBustin Member Posts: 286
    Can you get a picture of the packaging?
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,245
    I knew I should have snapped a shot. The packaging was just a standard 3 minifigure BAM container. It's certainly possible that this was store specific as all the parts may have at one point been in the BAM except maybe the skeleton head. But they had a dozen or so of these packs on pegs by the cashier and right next to the new Halloween pollies. Unfortunately, I don't live near Annapolis so maybe one of our MD members could provide a pic?
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,479
    Hmmm, I do not recall seeing anything like this at the Schaumburg, IL store, but then again I am not exactly looking everywhere in the store either :-)