Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanna Learn to MOC Like a Boss?

rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
Nick Trotta on YouTube and Flickr has been a huge help in the development of my building skills, with SNOT techniques in particular. He has several helpful tutorials on YouTube showing how to build some of his extraordinary models, from which there is so much to learn!

Anyway, just thought I'd share :)

Amos
AndorBuriedinBricksMaverickDengoPoochyLegoKipchuckpcarlqsnowhitieGothamConstructionCoslyreptileBombTecbluemooseBuzzsawklatu003RonyarGoldchainsVorpalRyulegomattVindic8edElune

Comments

• RevBluesRevBlues Member Posts: 117
    I came back to LEGO after a big break since childhood, to find the number or parts had exploded by what seems a multiple of over a hundred. LDD was great training (and I still use it nearly every day), but nothing beats having the pieces in hand and experimenting. But YouTube certainly helped - especially the tutorials for the SNOT technique, where it seems the only limitation is the imagination of the builder. It still scares me what creative people can do with a few bricks.
    margotAndorrancorbaitVindic8ed
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    Yeah, the SNOT parts that LEGO have been producing over the last few years have been very helpful, especially for advanced models such as the above. Nick utilizes some crazy SNOT techniques, among many others, to create outstanding MOCs like this, so I really appreciate that he shares videos of how he does it :)
    Vindic8ed
    He just uploaded several tutorials on YouTube for his latest MOC: Iridium Dawn I can't stop watching them! :P
    AndorGoldchainsTarDomoVindic8ed
    Nick just uploaded a video for his latest MOC. I definitely recommend watching it, he's got some crazy stuff in there :)

Vindic8ed