Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Admiral Yularen

TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
What do you think about the polybag choice for May the 4th? What about the design? Would you had preferred some other character?

Comments

• BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    Great choice, as he is one of the more important Imperial officers. Cameo in Ep. IV way back when, then a prominent role in Clone Wars as a commanding officer with Anakin.

He was like a good guy that's dedicated to a stellar military career, not knowing he was on the wrong side of history. And was on board the Death Star when Luke blew it to smithereens.
    TarDomo
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,354
    Agreed, brilliant choice. I like chrome minifigures but prefer those that actually have some use, particularly if they are a character who would never appear in a standard set like Yularen here.
    TarDomo
  • samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,418
    edited December 2014
    I would have been happy with any minifigure along as it wasn't Han Solo.
    plasmodiumcarlqRonyarAdeelZubair
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 3,153
    A canny addition to briefing room of the Death Star.
    TarDomowoony2
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,837
    samiam391 said:

I would have been happy with any minifigure along as it wasn't Han Solo.

or orange eyes.
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    Pernonally I think Yularen is a great add to my minifigure collection. it´s a well detailed minifig.
  • RomanticWarriorRomanticWarrior United StatesMember Posts: 248
    This is the polybag coming up? Is it a Clone Wars version or a Star Wars version?
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    @RomanticWarrior‌ It is the episode IV version. You can get more information from brickset news.
    RomanticWarrior
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 674
    This is an excellent choice for a promo. A nice character to get but not one people would really cry about if they didn't get one.
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    Now we need a blue head and black hair and a Grand Admiral Thrawn can be created. I will definitely need two.