Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Is this WV Ebay Legit?

NatebwNatebw Tampa BayMember Posts: 339
Are there really 3 bags, all labeled number 1 in #10235?

I am OK with not having the carousel, but the bags seem weird to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Set-10235-Winter-Village-Market-Bag-1-Only-No-Carousel-Christmas-Minifigure-/251763700761

Comments

• monkeymonkey Member Posts: 234
    edited December 2014
    It says "bag 1 only" - which means there are other bags in the set, but the seller does not have them?
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,234
    @Natebw‌ - I don't have the Winter Village set, but with most LEGO sets with numbered bags there is usually more than just a single bag per number. Typically there is 2-3 bags labeled "1" and 2-3 bags labeled "2", etc.. I think this listing is legit.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,081
    I'd say that it is legit. Sellers has lots of feedback.
  • NatebwNatebw Tampa BayMember Posts: 339
    Thanks. I'm not used to larger sets. I built Benny's Spaceship this weekend and there were 7 bags, 1 though 7, which is what I am most familiar with.
  • CalvCalv Central EnglandMember Posts: 838
    edited December 2014
    Hi

Just checked a brand new #10235 for you. There are 3 bags numbered 1 which will give you 2 stalls, a bench and 5 minifigs. The carousel and its stall are all in bags numbered 2 and the 16x16 white baseplates.

Parts wise I would say bags 1 make 33% of the set and bags 2 for the carousel make 66% of the set.

The seller does mention 3 bags numbered 1 and instruction book 1 which is correct.

Hope this helps

Calvin
    Natebw