Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Combination Models

ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
I have the three Technic sets #8024 (Universal Set), #8815 (Speedway Bandit), and #8820 (Mountain Rambler). Included with these three sets was an additional set of official instructions for building a race car by combining the parts from these three sets. Is there any facility in the database for including things like this? I can scan the cover of the instruction manual if you need a picture.

Comments

• GallardoLUGallardoLU USAMember Posts: 644
    edited February 2015
    the related sets tab usually includes a list of set that combine into the set you are currently viewing. sets #4484, #4485, #4486 and #4487 have parts to make a Mini Tie Bomber. so they are connected through related sets, and Noted in the Notes section.
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    Thanks. Is there any way for regular users to add this information, or would this be something that @Huw or another DB admin would have to do?
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,298
    edited February 2015
    We'd have to do it. We did have a means for users to add public notes on sets but it was abused so removed.
    OK, then I'll try to get a scan of the cover of the instructions to you soon if you would be willing to add this. Thanks!
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,298
    Sure, thanks.
    Sorry for the delay, I tried posting this earlier but it didn't show up (I spoke with @CapnRex101 about it).

I found the booklet on BrickLink:
    http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?B=120270

Here are higher-res scans of the front and rear of the booklet.