Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] TRU.com: Research Institute available

rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,288
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=41814226

If you've been following the stock of these, it seems that LEGO has made of ton more and they are not as elusive as they were earlier in the year.

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,436
    Yes, but it does not seem to be stopping those trying to resell them as I'm guessing they sold out long before I looked. Target had them, but on eBay, and by accounts, about 400 only.
    I'm guessing TRU and Walmart had similar numbers as well. So while they are being available in other stores than LEGO those quantities may not be enough to satiate the demand. Either real or reseller demand. Just glad I did not pay 50 dollars for mine and had the patience to wait to see if they would be available again and got it for 20 USD.
    The key now is, officially TRU has had them twice and LEGO has had them 'twice' in stores and online. Does Amazon get them and do Target and Walmart and TRU get another run?
    If so I would say yeah the whole 'limited' nature is out the window, but if they are then gone for good it still is somewhat a rare set, well at least hard to find at retail set.