Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WTB/WTTF: 79013 Lake-town Chase - Just bricks (no minifigs)

adello25adello25 U.S.A.Member Posts: 360
I am looking for set 79013, but just the bricks. I do not need the minifigs. If you have the instructions and/or sticker sheet that is a plus but not required. I can buy or trade. Let me know your offer or what you are looking for. I am in the US.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,049
    You will probably get a better deal if you buy the set and sell the minifigs, rather than purchasing from someone that buys the set and keeps the minifigs.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    ^ well it is all sold out in the US in general. Though Walmart.com still has some for $46
  • PoochyPoochy USAMember Posts: 479
    ^ Showed as OOS for me at $44.29.
    Andor
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    yeah, me too. i was on my phone at the time, so I might have missed the out of stock notice. either that, or it sold out after I posted

Regardless, seems like this set is now EOL in the USA
  • adello25adello25 U.S.A.Member Posts: 360
    edited December 2014
    Thanks everyone, was able to pick it up

mods can close