Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Dare I say, Walmart?

1747576777880»

Comments

• Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,346
    Taking an annual family trip that has a nearby Walmart that we always do our grocery shopping at. I've lucked out a couple of times there as it's more rural. Crossing my fingers I can land a good deal or two. 
    560Heliportkarritgmonkey76
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 422
    panchox1 said:
    my Walmart finally got Mickey's prop plane in. I was able to order it at the online price and pick it up. but for some reason, it took two days to be ready for pick up. oh well, I have it now, lol.
    They also have Friends Forest Waterfall #41677 & City Wildlife Rescue ATV #60300 for $6.49 each.  I picked mine up yesterday as well as going to Kohl's to pick up the Harry Potter First Flying Lesson #76395 that I used my $20 Kohl's cash on to get it for $10.

panchox1
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 738
    Saw a couple of boxes of the new #71031 Marvel minifigures today at Walmart.
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 438
    edited October 18
    #11011 Bricks and Animals 1500pc box for $29 starting November 3rd. Also a Duplo 175pc set but I can't make out the number from the ad. 

Starting Nov. 10, #75254 and #75947 and #75940 will be $30. 
    Bumblepantsdaewoord1899