Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Dare I say, Walmart?

1727374757678»

Comments

• pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,234
    My Wallyworld has been pretty boring since the reset after the new year (which took ages, I think it was a week or so into February before they finally got anything new out). No good sales, nothing special to really speak of, and a lot of those asinine $.01 increases.
    gmonkey76OnebricktoomanyKingAlanI
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,122
    edited April 5
    Haven't been in Walmart in ages
    Found #30578 in a polybags tray. Definitely getting for my LEGO dog collection

Saw #41933 for the LEGO music collection but I don't like the DOTS bracelets at full price, will add to my wishlist

#41443 $15, might get that when it goes on sale
    #11007 clearance $3.20
    #31108 at $56 and a few other small rollbacks
    Yellowcastle
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 589
    swung into the local Walmart to pick up an item for a family dinner. Of course, a trip to the lego aisle is required. They were unloading a cardboard shelf endcap display that had been smashed on one side in the corner. the sets in that space were #76175. I asked if they were gonna mark down the damages ones and they said yes. walked out with one for $39.  
    Fizyx560HeliportvanvonfullAstrobricks