Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Merry Christmas Bricksetters!

To everyone who is part of this brilliant forum,

I wish you and your families and friends a fabulous time over the holidays, however and whatever you celebrate.

I really appreciate being part of this wonderful community. I personally have had a pretty difficult year, with a back problem that took several months at the start to sort out and following that, things got worse for me as my dad got diagnosed with terminal lung cancer, which he sadly lost his battle with in the summer.

I would not have been able to cope during this difficult time without the additional support of the amazing friends I have made on this forum. So thank you to all of you who gave me the many virtual and actual hugs I have needed over the past year.

And having this forum to escape to for a distraction has been a godsend so thank you to all of you for posting your comments, news, bargains and jokes. You put a smile on my face and cheered me up without ever knowing how much I needed it.

So have a fantastic time with your families these holidays and into the new year. I hope 2015 brings you health and happiness.
May this community long continue to be a force for good!
madforLEGOcaperberrysamiam391oldtodd33rdflegobluemoosemessycarlqsidersddmargotGothamConstructionCocheshirecatPitfall69TheBigLegoskiBooTheMightyHamsteriso3200chuckpBumblepantsMorkManFarmer_JohnnychromastonerancorbaitLegoKipCapnRex101SirBenLegobrandonCPPaperballparkdannyrwwBrickDancerDaraghstarfire2AndorbrickmattmsandersAdzbadboyricecakered237EKSamGalactusLegopantssnowhitieCaptain_EyebrowplasmodiumDanGPobi_g

Comments

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Merry Christmas to you to Anna!!! Thanks for the special wishes.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Ho ho ho. Soon it will be time to deliver presents under the tree.
    LegoboycarlqLostInTranslationAdzbadboy
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,280
    Merry Christmas one and all! Have a wonderful day, what ever you get up to, and may there be time for a bit of Lego in there somewhere.

Lovely to meet you earlier in the year, @LostInTranslation‌ - I hope 2015 brings you peace, good health and happiness.
    margotLegoKipcarlqLostInTranslationGothamConstructionCoAndorAdzbadboyEKSam
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,310
    Merry Christmas Everyone :)
    margotrancorbaitLegoboycarlqLostInTranslationGothamConstructionCoAdzbadboyEKSam
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,507
    Merry Christmas.
    LostInTranslationGothamConstructionCoEKSam
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 853
    Merry Christmas to all!!!
    LostInTranslationGothamConstructionCoEKSam
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    MorkMan said:

Merry Christmas to all!!!

And to all a good night! ;)
    LostInTranslationGothamConstructionCoAndorEKSam
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,261
    ^ And to all in the UK a good morning!
    carlqLostInTranslationrancorbaitGothamConstructionCoAndorEKSam
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UKMember Posts: 3,379
    Merry xmas and all that ;)
    LostInTranslationGothamConstructionCoCapnRex101
  • carlqcarlq Ruislip Manor, MiddlesexMember Posts: 792
    edited December 2014
    A very Merry Christmas to one and all, and may the year to come be better than the year that's passed for each of us. :-)
    LostInTranslationGothamConstructionCoEKSamCapnRex101
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,261
    @carlq - Next year has got a freakin' Helicarrier in it, of course it's going to be amazing! :smiley:
    carlqLostInTranslationGothamConstructionCoAndor
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,299
    edited December 2014
    Merry Christmas
    carlqLostInTranslation
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,507
    Merry Christmas everyone.
    LostInTranslationGothamConstructionCo
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    A very merry Christmas to everyone. Hope the next year is even better for everyone.
    LostInTranslationGothamConstructionCojadedanc
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    I didn't see this on the day, but happy Christmas to all and a happy new year!
    TarDomo