Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Printout for Owned Sets

givmellisgivmellis Member Posts: 23
Hello All,

Firstly, let me say this is not a feature request (!) just asking if this is possible as it would interest me greatly, and I am assuming at least some others who have a similar set up to myself.

My lego is kept in a dedicated room, with each set that I have dismantled bagged and then stored in large plastic boxes (with other sets) and then kept behind closed cupboards. I love the idea of having a printout of each set and its details that I can store in a file and then flick through to see which sets I have, and which boxes they are stored in for easy retrieval. Obviously this can be done electronically, but I would love to have a physical "directory" of my lego.

I really like the lay out of the set details page on Brickset (although it is not customised on one A4 page of course) so I was wondering if there was any automated way to print these out one to a page (I guess I can do this manually but the amount of time that would take scares me!) in a friendly format?

Thanks heaps in advance!