Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Double VIP Points on 12/21

cloaked7cloaked7 Member Posts: 1,448
It's deja vu, all over again! :-)

Visit the LEGO® Store or shop online on Sunday, December 21 and earn Double Points on your purchase!*
Farmer_JohnLegoKip

Comments

• Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    ^Thanks @cloaked7!

I still have an order from last week that I haven't received yet, but double VIP points is always tempting!
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    Makes me wonder if their sales are down. They keep putting in these one day promos
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    Glad I skipped the last one, might pick up something this time.
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    dougts said:

Makes me wonder if their sales are down. They keep putting in these one day promos

That and they pushed Brick Friday extremely hard this yard. They blew up my inbox with constant reminders.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    bump... another lackluster day for double VIP points.
    TXLegoguyVaderX
  • cloaked7cloaked7 Member Posts: 1,448
    ^ Yeah. Double points without a worthwhile freebie is "Bah Humbug". :-)
    margotTXLegoguy
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,435
    edited December 2014
    Wish they still had HE in stock. I'm not sure this is the new normal that they will do for double or mirrored dates now, or if they are just doing this for this holiday season. Am tempted to get the Simpsons house though with Double points. With all of these double VIP dates one has to wonder if they will spring up a 1/1/15 double VIP sale in conjunction with the releases. I would rather buy during double points to get the Detective office set, along with a the new movie sets.
    TXLegoguy
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    This is probably the last time double VIP points will be given for the next 3 months (if history is any indication).
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 485
    Which means I'll have to buy Birds without getting double points--plus enough extra to make it to the free-shipping limit. No way am I running any risk of not getting that set due to shortsighted limits on its possibly one-and-only run!

Fortunately most things can safely be left to the next double-points sale.
    margotLegoKip