Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

WTT/WTS Duplo sets for lego sets /Belgium/Netherlands/UK and even worldwide

snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,769
Hi,

hope it's okay I post this here, seeing as my son has outgrown his Duplo and there are no more children coming as I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade a bit of Lego for some Duplo. Seeing as now mummy has become an official AFOL (or are you supposed to say SHEFOL?).

I am also willing to sell them. All the sets are triple checked complete except one (the fire chief), they come with original box and sometimes a booklet. The pieces have been used by one child so in pretty good condition (a few markings from use and bumping into each other in a big container but no biting or anything like that, my son luckily was not putting things in his mouth usually :) ).

I live in Belgium and go to the UK regularly but am willing to ship worldwide.
Next trip to the UK will be 2nd weekend of January so I could bring things over then and save on shipping (also got an address there to get things send to).

For people who understand Dutch/French, I am actually selling them on tweedehands.be, link to the shop is here 2dehands.be/winkel/cathywebshop/ - where you can also see references.

Prices I've got down here are the prices I am selling them for/trade value I am expecting. But I will react to all PM's with offers/suggetions.

I have still got:

LEGOville-DUPLO 5649 Big Farm - 40 euros
Lego Duplo Tow Truck (6146) - 11 euros
LEGO DUPLO 5931: My First LEGO DUPLO Set - 8 euros
LEGOville-DUPLO My Front Loader 10520 - 11 euros
LEGO DUPLO 6171 My First Gas Station - 27, 50 EUROS
LEGO DUPLO 6158 Animal Clinic - 30 euros
LEGO Duplo 5794 Emergency Helicopter - 20 euros
LEGO DUPLO Animal Care 5632 - 3 euros
LEGO DUPLO Fire Chief 6169 - 5 euros (no box)

I can provide pictures off course.

I am mostly interested in City/Castle/LOTR/Star Wars/spare parts/Creator/Harry Potter/Mixels

Thank you!
LEGOFan2

Comments

• snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,769
    update:

I still have:

LEGO DUPLO 5931: My First LEGO DUPLO Set - 8 euro
    LEGO DUPLO 6158 Animal Clinic - 30 euro
    LEGO Duplo 5794 Emergency Helicopter - 20 euro
    LEGO DUPLO Animal Care 5632 - 3 euro
    LEGO DUPLO Fire Chief 6169 - 5 euro (no box)

All together for 50 euro or trade for that value.

Thank you!

LEGOFan2
  • LEGOFan2LEGOFan2 USAMember Posts: 447
    I know this is really late but are they still available? if so what are you looking for in trade? Thanks. Legofan2
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,769
    Sorry @LEGOFan2 DUPLO has all been sold or given away by now.

Mods please close @Huw, @CapnRex101, @drdavewatford. Thanks
    LEGOFan2
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy