Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

US Target weekly ad SW MHC and LM Creative Ambush

Comments

• BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,366
    Awesome price.
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 500
    price per piece on the Creative Ambush is amazing = 5 cents per piece before tax (and before red card discount :p ).
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Wow, using the Target checker that @veign06 posted is great. Target shows limited availability for the creative ambush in my stores, but the brickseek link shows 0 and will save me a trip.
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 270
    edited December 2014
    @margot‌ Which link? An elusive working DCPI checker? Please share it! Thanks
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 918
    Great deal on the #70812. Luckily I was able to find 1!
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 853
    How can you figure out the DCPI code?
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 270
    Wow, thank you. @MorkMan‌ , if you look at Target's site and scroll down a little below an item you will see it losted in the details.
  • crosseyedpiratecrosseyedpirate Member Posts: 44
    204-00-1268 DPCI for Creative Ambush
  • mathewmathew Member Posts: 2,096
    edited December 2014
    Also if you're interested, Target still has the Creator Family House for $42. It's marked $69.99 but scans $42. Many stores did not receive this item for the BF sale but they are now in stock. I found four at a local Target and the stock checker showed just about every other store in the St. Louis area had at least a few. This may go cheaper in post-Christmas sales but I doubt that there will be much stock left if any by then.
    BumblepantsColoradoBricksEKSam
  • luckie_reubsluckie_reubs Member Posts: 299
    Wow. That's a great deal. I'm trying to talk myself out of the rescuer reinforcements, but I like this one a lot. Alas, it's not available at our target.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    Thanks @mathew , I used the Target Inventory lookup, went to a store that showed some, went there, nothing on the selves.. they were in the back and scanning at $42.
    Did a in store pickup for Creative Ambush, that is the email I received.. wonder what sets it will be :)
    Jenni
    Ok, no Trevi Fountain, was really the Creative Ambush ;-)
    Jenni
  • just2goodjust2good Member Posts: 247
    I might get the Creative Ambush at this price, saw a whole bunch at my local stores.
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 853
    ^^^ yes, the fountain is mixed up as one of their photos on Target's website.
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,928
    mathew said:

Also if you're interested, Target still has the Creator Family House for $42. It's marked $69.99 but scans $42. Many stores did not receive this item for the BF sale but they are now in stock. I found four at a local Target and the stock checker showed just about every other store in the St. Louis area had at least a few. This may go cheaper in post-Christmas sales but I doubt that there will be much stock left if any by then.

Thanks. I ran into one today.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 681
    ^ Picked up another one as well...I didn't make a mad dash for it on Black Friday. I had picked up one earlier in the fall at Target for $35. Target had 4 of them sitting on an endcap that no one could see.
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 338
    I picked up the last (I think) 2 sets in my area (according to Brickseek, anyway), they were in the stockroom. The clerk bought out the shipping box with the 2 sets inside. I's very rare I get to get sets fresh out of the box. I tried several stores on Black Friday hoping to get this, so am very happy now.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 681
    There was a #6860 Batcave on the shelve today at Target...priced $69.99. Bummer.
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 976
    Over the last week Target has raised prices on their website on some lego items. Last week Jabas sail barge #75020 was $89, now $95.99 online. Still over $100 in the stores. One target in Hollister, California has it at $139 in the store!