Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Who can make custom minifigs and what would you charge for a Sinterklaas?

Peter1975Peter1975 DeventerMember Posts: 164
It's almost X-mas and most American and Englisch people will have boxing day with Santa Claus. But in the Netherlands and Belgium we have Sinterklaas. It's simular. Only this guy comes on the fifth of December. Anyway. Too bad TLC hasn't made yet a minifig of our Sinterklaas. Who can, and what will it cost me? Perhaps Google for Sinterklaas. You will see a lot of pictures of him on a white horse, together with is helpers called Black Piet. A set with Sinterklaas on a horse and 2 black Piets with bags and presents would be great!
LostInTranslationmargotLegoKipcarlqAndorTheBigLegoskisnowhitieplasmodium

Comments

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    @MinifigsMe, right?
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,482
    I was thinking Minifigs Me but I don't know if they make custom elements like Sinterklaas's hat
    margot
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,482
    edited December 2014
    *double post deleted*
    Andor
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,025
    edited December 2014
    I imagine it will be a case of make it yourself with fimo or similar.
  • carlqcarlq Ruislip Manor, MiddlesexMember Posts: 792
    It won't help you for this year, I fear, but Munchkin Bricks (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crazybricks/munchkin-bricks-accessories-for-your-miniature-fig) are very close to finishing their custom items, including the Bishop's Mitre - which is nearly identical to the one you picture above (will just need the cross painting a different colour). By this time next year, you should have your own Sinterklaas! :-)
    Peter1975snowhitie
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 4,942
    ^i was going to suggest exactly the same, ive got a couple of sets of munchkin bricks ordered, cant wait for them!
    carlq
  • Legopassion8Legopassion8 North CarolinaMember Posts: 1,177
    Hahaha. I thought this was a joke thread. Kinda is...

SinterKlaas is awesome and a player!
  • JessyDooDahJessyDooDah UK Member Posts: 228
    And also disturbingly racist?
    Shib
  • Peter1975Peter1975 DeventerMember Posts: 164

No, not a joke. I really would like to see this characters as a minifig.

LostInTranslation
  • Peter1975Peter1975 DeventerMember Posts: 164

And also disturbingly racist?

That's another thread.... This goes about making minifigs... :)

TheBigLegoski
    If they make SinterKlaas a minifigure, I'd want one, too. For a Lego forum, I sure do learn about things that really aren't Lego-y...
  • MinifigsMeMinifigsMe Member Posts: 2,844
    Hi, thanks for the tag guys (Sorry for the late response) - sadly we can't mould new parts. When we were just getting started I did make a couple of mitres from fimo, the munchkin one will be MUCH better! I'd recommend you wait for that!! :)
    carlq
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,025
    Playmobil make Sinterklaas and Black Piet. I remember seeing them in Bart Smit. They obviously don't mind.
  • JahcursJahcurs Member Posts: 40

I remember seeing these in amsterdam last year, I was surprised that everyone was so cool about having so many gollywog bands playing music in the streets, til I read about it when I got home..
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,731
    We have got the playmobil Sinterklaas en Piet, they are very nice. i even saw a Sinterklaas-calendar: collishop.be/e/nl/cs/265697-110-playmobil-5217-sinterklaas-kalender-2963103
    but that is taking things a bit far. I love advent calendars, but it is not really necessary to do this for Sinterklaas I think, oh well, lovely commerce.
    That being said, I would like a Sinterklaas lego figurine, there was one in the Max magazine from the lego club so I assumed you could buy it as well, but apparantly not yet.