Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Share your videos here!

Comments

• BeyondTheHodBeyondTheHod UKMember Posts: 5
    I do stop motion builds. This is the biggest I've attempted (so far).
    I'd love to hear thoughts and opinions and there are many more on the channel if you like this kind of thing :)

kamburbricktechnique
  • kamburkambur LondonMember Posts: 63
    kambur said:
    Hi everyone! This week I made the b model of the biggest set I've done so far! It took nearly a month to make and render. Enjoy:)

This is pretty nice. Can I ask what software you are using?
    It's all done in Maya. Thanks:)
    Hi everyone! Here is my newest animation. Really good looking set from 1994:)
    Legogram
  • Wicksy80Wicksy80 Northern IrelandMember Posts: 557
    Hi @kambur I have recently just finished a computer animation course using Maya. Firstly that is really impressive work! Secondly, have you created each individual piece in Maya yourself or sourced elsewhere? I replicated a polybag x-wing for one of my projects so I know how time consuming it is, especially as I didn't go as far as putting the Lego symbol on the studs!
    Hi @Wicksy80 I started doing those videos to practice my 3d modelling skills. So yeah, every piece was modelled individually. I thought I will only make one set. But then I realized if I model couple more pieces I can make another set. And that's how it started. I try to model one piece per day and do one animation per week. I hope in the future I will be doing much bigger sets! Best of luck with Maya:) I would love to see your creations!
  • Wicksy80Wicksy80 Northern IrelandMember Posts: 557
    It's a brilliant piece of software. Had a look at your website. Really nice work. I hope to get to that standard one day. We only really scratched the surface, but I've watched and gone along with numerous videos on pluralsight too. I'll try and screengrab my x-wing and post it here-be warned though it really is basic! Lol. 
    This week I created small set from 1999. Beach Buggy, enjoy:)
    Wicksy80
    Hi! This week I created 1 of 3 very first sets I owned. This is Rescue Runabout! I got it when I was 2 and still have it:) Really fun little set!
    Wicksy80
    Hi all! This week I created B model of set 8812:) Enjoy!
  • pugwonkpugwonk Seattle, WAMember Posts: 5
    I wrote some stuff for rendering ray-traced builds... just finished rendering an example one (the actual rendering takes rather a long time).

More info about how to do this in the YouTube video and the links.
    edited October 2017
    Hi everyone! Here is second set of 1 of 3 sets that could be my first set ever.
    Landscape Loader. Enjoy!

Hi, this week I created the first model form Universal Set 8032. I had some trouble
    with rigging the mechanism, but after some dirty workarounds, I made it move
    quite convincing

Hi all! This week I animated the B model from the Universal Set I did last week. It has very similar rigging mechanism as the last one, so I didn't struggle as much with this one and also I think it's more accurate:)
    Hello, this week I created one of the divers set 6555. Enjoy:)
    Hi all! This week I created model C from the Universal Set 8032. Enjoy :)
    Hi all! Some of you have asked if I could make a minifig video. So there you
    go! It's a short one but I hope you enjoy

Hi all!
    This week I created model D helicopter from the Universal Set 8032. Enjoy:)
    Hi everyone!
    This week I animated one of the oldest Lego I own - 6644 Road Rebel. Thanks for watching:)
    Bumblepants
    Hi! This week I created animation of a classic Lego Sytem set 6815 Hovertron. Enjoy!
    Hi all!
    Merry Christmas from my Youtube channel! For this occasion I created the animation for Lego Creator 7224. Hope you're having great time! Enjoy:)
  • the_creative_boxthe_creative_box SwedenMember Posts: 90
    edited December 2017

I've wanted to make a longer brickfilm for some time, but I usually get lazy after taking 50-100 frames so my videos rarely get any longer than 10 seconds. This is my first, crappy brickfilm with more than 140 frames, and the first one in which I make things fly. I noticed the light was a bit off, the frames were a bit blurry and the animation wasn't as smooth as I wanted it to be, but I'm just a beginner so I don't think that's an issue. Enjoy!

Hi all!

This week I animated very old Lego set from 1988. Enjoy!
    Hi all,

This week I animated the biggest set so far! I also rigged the functions and showed them on their own. Please check it out and enjoy :)
  • David_bricksDavid_bricks SingaporeMember Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    Hi all, seems there are many good lego videos in the forum. Check out my transformer animation, and leave a comment if you have any. Give a thumb up if you like it :)

kambur
    Hi!
    This week I animated set 7303 from the series Life on Mars. Hope you like it!
    Hi all,

This week I modelled and animated Lego X-wing fighter.
    Please check out the assembly animation:)
  • kostistlackostistlac BratislavaMember Posts: 13
    new link of this video is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQmk5bInK0c  
    new link of this video is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_GISIWWfGk
    new link of this video is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeF6Gypcqnk
    Lego Trump is back, bigger, better and president of USA. Let's build big Mexico Wall.
    http://youtu.be/fcgaQVOlMbw
    oldtodd33 said:
    @drdavewatford @CapnRex101  Could you check this, something seems amiss with this link. 
    Working OK for me.
  • fnielsenfnielsen DenmarkMember Posts: 0

Hi, here is my newest 3D Lego animation
    Enjoy:)
    Hi all,
    This week I created a small Lego police car animation. Thanks for watching!
  • bricktechniquebricktechnique AustraliaMember Posts: 22
    Hi, Here is my new LEGO set video – 75193 LEGO Star Wars - Millennium Falcon Microfighter. 
    I used new stop motion animation technique for my LEGO video – super smooth stop motion. Hope you like it. Would be good to hear a feedback.

• omniumomnium Brickenham, UKMember Posts: 778
    Very nice! I'm interested in how you got it so smooth.

I'd prefer it if you rotated the set rather than swiped left and right, but that's no big deal.
    bricktechnique
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,020
    It's cool, but some of the later morphs looked a bit strange, the black spots on the mandibles for example seemed to drag the surrounding area quite a lot. The big 6x6 round on the top was really good though, loved how it just "grew" into place.
    bricktechnique
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    Enjoyed it.

But Chewie standing up looks like he's ghostridin' the whip.
    Maybe have them sit after standing?
    bricktechnique
    omnium said:
    Very nice! I'm interested in how you got it so smooth.

I'd prefer it if you rotated the set rather than swiped left and right, but that's no big deal.

Thanks. Stop motion + a lot of editing in Adobe Premiere. Also I am working on how to get the set rotating instead of swiping. Can't figure out how to achieve to get decent result. 
    LEGO Technic set - Combi model 42046/42047 Extreme Police Racer  - Unboxing & Speed Build
    Enjoyed it.

But Chewie standing up looks like he's ghostridin' the whip.
    Maybe have them sit after standing?
    Good point. That was my fist try in Smooth Stop Motion so I concentrated more on smooth transitions. ) Will think about on my next videos.
    Mr_Cross said:
    It's cool, but some of the later morphs looked a bit strange, the black spots on the mandibles for example seemed to drag the surrounding area quite a lot. The big 6x6 round on the top was really good though, loved how it just "grew" into place.
    Thanks for pointing it out. Will keep an eye on it in future videos.
  • omniomni CanadaMember Posts: 4
    edited April 2018
    Trying to decide on a house featuring the Lego Creator Log Cabin

Trying to get back into things, this is nothing new from me.  It was fun to do and am hoping to get back into doing similar things.

I do stop motion builds. This is the biggest I've attempted (so far).
    I'd love to hear thoughts and opinions and there are many more on the channel if you like this kind of thing :)

Looks very good. Wonder how are you doing rotations? very nice. I can't figure the best way. 
    Here is my second LEGO set video in super smooth stop motion – LEGO Star Wars 75194 – First Order TIE Fighter Microfighter. Hope you like it. 

• BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 903
    I've made a few animations so I might as well post them here. This is one involving the Imperial Flagship I made shortly after coming out of my Dark Ages in 2011 with the birth of my first daughter.

edited June 2018

Here is my new LEGO set video – LEGO Technic – 42084 Hook Loader – Model A. I used stop motion animation to make it. Not perfect but still watchable. :)

https://youtu.be/ntIQpUlKBnY

Please feel free to like/dislike and comment my Lego technic sets video. 

Subscribe to my YouTube channel to be the fist to see new videos.

Here is my new LEGO set video – LEGO Technic – 42084 Hook Loader – Model A. I used stop motion animation to make it. Not perfect but still watchable. :)

Please feel free to like/dislike and comment my Lego technic sets video. 

PS: please delete my previous comment as video there is not embedded properly. Thanks
  • WalterEarthClassWalterEarthClass The AxiomMember Posts: 2
    Hey everyone! My wife and I were recently on the show America's Got Talent as stand-up comedians (our act name is Sean and Lindsay) and....we totally sucked!

Both being LEGO enthusiasts, we decided to make a brick film about our experience. 

Tell us what you think!

• WalterEarthClassWalterEarthClass The AxiomMember Posts: 2
    Here is the latest video my wife and I made. We get totally buzzed.