Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Share your videos here!

Comments

• kostistlackostistlac BratislavaMember Posts: 13
    edited December 2016
    Lego Trump is back, bigger, better and president of USA. Let's build big Mexico Wall.
    http://youtu.be/fcgaQVOlMbw
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,421
    @drdavewatford @CapnRex101  Could you check this, something seems amiss with this link. 
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,299
    oldtodd33 said:
    @drdavewatford @CapnRex101  Could you check this, something seems amiss with this link. 
    Working OK for me.
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    edited December 2016
    "Rumpped"

Or:
    Don't Trump
    Open Inside
    MattDawson
  • kamburkambur LondonMember Posts: 63
    Hi everyone!
    Here is Lego Sports 1429 Small Soccer Set 2 polybag assembly animiation. Enjoy:)

Hi everyone!
    Here is Lego Race 6619 Red Four Wheel Driver assembly animation. Enjoy:)

Hi everyone!
    Here is Lego 1611 Dune Buggy assembly animation. Enjoy:)

Hi there!
    Here is Lego System 1760 Go-Cart assembly animation. Hope you like it:)

GothamConstructionCo
    Hi there!
    Here is Lego System 1916 Starion Patrol assembly animation. Hope you like it:)

• kostistlackostistlac BratislavaMember Posts: 13
    edited January 2017
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIw4QZBz9Ro

Lego maracas rhythm machine - mechanism consist of one motor generating big movement to the sides and two small motors, generating  movement to up and down. Motors are independent so is enough to generate endless rhytmical patterns. Enjoy
    Hi there!
    Here is Lego System 2540 Fright Knights Catapult Cart assembly animation. Hope you like it:) Please subscribe!

• cuurchkcuurchk Member Posts: 12
    Quick build video of the LEGO DUPLO Doc McStuffins Backyard Clinic 10606 set.

• KanethemasterKanethemaster Montreal Member Posts: 5
    3,000 shots to make this one! 
    Bank robbery, car chase, helicopter and explosion! What do you guys think? ...more to come! 

edited February 2017
    Hello everyone!
    Here is assembly animation of Lego 1096 Race Buggy. This is another set that
    I don't physically have, so if any one can spot anything wrong, please let
    me know. If you like what I do, please subscribe!

Quick build video of the LEGO DUPLO Sofia the First Royal Stable set.

Quick build video of The Mini Batwing.

Hello! A lot of people suggested to add music to my animations. So here it is! The first video with the music. Please let me know if the music fits to the theme and if you like what I do subscribe:)

AllBrick
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,413
    edited February 2017
    @kambur - The music was not what I was expecting. Something a bit less clowny. 
    I imagined some mellow electronic music. Think Marble Madness level 1, Boards of Canada, Kraftwerk or some of the music from How its made. My personal opinion of course.

I enjoy watching your videos, will you be doing any larger models?
    Is featured in Eurobricks website... Please provide your comments good or bad!
  • BricksNBuildsBricksNBuilds GreeceMember Posts: 5
    I like it a lot, very good work. What lens did you use?

@AllBrick Thanks for the comment. I used different type of music in my new video. Maybe it suits better?

Yes I will be doing larger models, but it takes a lot of time to create all the pieces, so in the meantime I will be adding smaller models to keep it going. Stay tuned, more bricks I have, the bigger models I make:)
    AllBrick
    Hello, this is my newest Lego assembly animation. This time I added a little functions review. Please let me know what you think and if you like what I do, please subscribe!

edited March 2017
    Hello this is my latest Lego speed build
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ris18XavNQU
    Hi everyone!
    Please check out my newest Lego assembly animation. Again, I don't physically own this set, so there could be some mistakes. If you can spot any, please let me know. If you enjoy my videos, please subscribe!

Hi!
    Please check out my Lego Sports video with a little goal keeping near the end!
    If you like it, please subscribe:)

Hi! Here is my newest assembly animation. I couldn't find the instruction anywhere online, so I built it based on an image. I hope everything is correct, but if anyone has a link to the instruction I would appreciate it! Enjoy!

• jkssweetlifejkssweetlife CanadaMember Posts: 1
    Lego Creator Ferris Wheel

Hi everyone! 
    Please check out my newest Lego assembly animation.
    If you like what I do, subscribe!
    Hi all,
    Here is an assembly animation of set 7872. I think this is the biggest set I've done so far. Bigger sets coming soon! If you like my videos, please subscribe!

Hi everyone! 
    This one is special for me. It's the first Lego Technic set I've ever owned!
    It's by far the biggest set I've animated so far and I used new way of showing it's functions. So please leave a comment with any feedback you have about this animation and if you like what I do, please subscribe!

Hi everyone,

Here is assembly animation of set 3557 Blue Player & Goal. Enjoy

Hi everyone!
    here is another hockey set. Very similar to the last one, but still a little bit different. Enjoy:)

Hi everyone!

Here is assemebly animation for set 8808 B model. Hope you like it!

• the2awesomeguysthe2awesomeguys UKMember Posts: 7
    Hey guys, just finished a 'Baywatch' sketch, any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Daragh
    Please check out my another 3D Lego hockey assembly animation of set 3559. If you like my stuff, please subscribe:)

Long time no post, but I was working on this pretty thing.
    Please let me know what you think. I will do my best to come back to regular weekly uploads.

Cheers!
  • abhaiyatabhaiyat CaliforniaMember Posts: 13
    We just posted our first video. It was mostly a test run but it came out okay.
    There is a story to the series. Also changed the ring and made it bigger and more open. We are also planning on adding voice overs to the characters. 
    Let us know what you would like to see or changed. Thanks for the suggestions.
    Thanks for watching and hope you enjoy.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr_Kdixyt9fhTcnxlQanixg
    This week a bit smaller set, but a lot of unusual and complex parts. Enjoy:)
  • the2awesomeguysthe2awesomeguys UKMember Posts: 7
    Hi all,

Just finished this Spider-Man sketch, any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3T-CwcsKo8

Thanks!
    Hi everyone! This week I created one more set for the Hockey series. Hope you like it:)
  • abhaiyatabhaiyat CaliforniaMember Posts: 13
    Superman vs. Ninjago Kai Round 1 Episode 2

Still trying to get things right. Learning slowly.
    Hi everyone! This week I've made the catapult set. Enjoy!
    Hi everyone! This week I made the b model of the biggest set I've done so far! It took nearly a month to make and render. Enjoy:)
    BeyondTheHod
    This is the last set from the Hockey series.
    Now, that I've got all of them, I'm thinking about making a different kind of video. Showing all of them together. Maybe a little hockey match? What do you think? Would you like to see something like that?
    This week I think it's the smallest set I've done so far. But still pretty good looking:)
    This week I created a video with complete Lego Hockey collection and made a short hockey match in the end. Please let me know what you think and if you'd like to see something like that more often:)
  • BeyondTheHodBeyondTheHod UKMember Posts: 5
    kambur said:
    Hi everyone! This week I made the b model of the biggest set I've done so far! It took nearly a month to make and render. Enjoy:)

This is pretty nice. Can I ask what software you are using?