Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Share your videos here!

Comments

• Dr_BrickDr_Brick In my test labMember Posts: 9
    Stop Motion Build

• brickbros2016brickbros2016 Chicopee, MAMember Posts: 3

The Piggy Pirate Ship was a lot of fun to build :) we even tried to make it float....
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,836
    I like the concept of your videos and I can see it appealing to the target audience. I think for the speed builds, maybe you should do a full time lapse of you building it instead of a few photos of chunks being put on. Might just make it look more fluid. Other than that, I like how the videos are short, straight to the point and a lot of fun. Keep up the good work! ;)

• T77T77 Member Posts: 5
    Lego Paratroopers film -
    calling in reinforcements to help you make animations when your hard drive breaks!

• onedudedesignonedudedesign Nairobi, KenyaMember Posts: 9
    Hi folks check out my latest animation. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/OJKD6QrEBKU

FYI new to the forum, searched for a bit but could not find how to embed the video with a picture other than the link.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,515
    The bread / toast falls apart when going in and coming out of the toaster.
    Yes i have a little bit of an interesting physics problem there with the grouping, I was experimenting with the physics side of things by making some of the stuff react like real objects (like the toast popping up). So the Legos used to build the toast should stay together when moving as a group but because of the physics being applied the parts have different masses however minute and that I believe is causing it. technically they should stay together due to the friction of the interlocking bricks but still trying to find the correct friction parameters on my lego materials.

In the end my wife thought it was more like floppy bread so I left it rather than re-render :)
    Checkout my latest video. Build of the Helicarrier small parts prepping for a flight ops animation.

Hey Lego and Avenger Fans, following on the build of the lego fighters I have animated a small flight ops video to see the pieces in action. I hope you enjoy.

Hey folks check out the latest build video. Modeled in Mecabricks, LDD, and Ldraw and built/animated in Blender 2.77

kambur
  • embephudon1embephudon1 Viet NamMember Posts: 10
    edited July 2016
    Our first lego stop motion video about faucet problem ( 24 frames per second ) ,. hope you enjoy it and comment your opinion about our video
    Hey Checkout the latest build video.

Checkout my Blog: http://onedudedesign.blogspot.com/

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,390
    Very impressive work. I'd prefer it to run a bit quicker though as it soon becomes boring to watch,
    bobabricks
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,027
    You should also put some background music. Otherwise, very impressive work @onedudedesign!
  • jedibricks82jedibricks82 United StatesMember Posts: 3
    I am pretty new to the Brickset community. Thought I would share some videos I made to get started. Thanks for checking them out and please leave feedback. 

https://youtu.be/9fpRj1_7DD0
  • Lego_DadLego_Dad Middle Musquodoboit, NS, CanadaMember Posts: 14
    Some of you may know I started a Youtube channel about a month ago aimed at teaching kids how to build with Lego, Playwell Bricks.

My first idea was to have a stop motion sequence for comic effect then a wacky real time video with the minifig telling "Mr. Big Hands" how to build the set. The real time video section needed a face lift so I changed it up for a full stop motion build. This is my first whack at it.

I am just a novice at Stop Motion (if you have read my Idiot's Guide to Brickfilming you will understand that), but I must say I impressed myself with this little segment.

Constructive criticism always welcome!

This is my second video , this is a speed build with a small set so hope you like it ( secret is a marvel mini figure )

edited July 2016
    Hey folks, here is the third sub assembly for the helicarrier. Someone mentioned I should add some background music, if anyone has some suggestions let me know, I am bad with the selection :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLUF6R1sCXE
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,233
    Hey folks, here is the third sub assembly for the helicarrier. Someone mentioned I should add some background music, if anyone has some suggestions let me know, I am bad with the selection :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLUF6R1sCXE
    I've moved your video to this video animations thread; if you share any more then please post them here.
    This is my video about my minifigure , although i don't remember which series its belong ? So hope you enjoy it !

• kostistlackostistlac BratislavaMember Posts: 13
    edited August 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB85Nwzqs2A  

I can´t help myself i need to do this remake of viral Donald Trump speech in Pensacola. I have use two motors for remote control of mouth speaking and head moving. Enjoy
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,255
    lol awesome
    Fauch said:
    lol awesome
    thanx man ... do you have some Mocs or videos?
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,255
    yes, but not about lego
  • LowaLowa FloridaMember Posts: 114
    very funny, thanks for sharing
    edited September 2016
    Fauch said:
    lol awesome
    thank you, you also can subscribe to my channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRE02cQtDsQq0wV7d04jjxg
    edited September 2016
    Lowa said:
    very funny, thanks for sharing
    thank you, i´m doing my best
    you also can subscribe to my channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRE02cQtDsQq0wV7d04jjxg
    Hi there, here is my making of video (how to build robotic head). Enjoy

TheMaker37
    Hey Folks, been away for a bit but have finished the 4th Sub-Assembly of the Lego Helicarrier 76042. Enjoy.

[media]

• 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,435
    Hair color is off...but nevertheless, great job!
    My newest speed build , hope you guys like it !

• josekaleljosekalel Rio Grande Valley, TexasMember Posts: 680
    I have been trying to make some videos but haven't been able to get it right, it is a lot of work. With my last build, the Palace Cinema, I was doing a time lapse but I had technical problems...So I'll just stick with photos.

Either way, great job to all of you posting here. 
  • ThatBrickThoThatBrickTho PhilippinesMember Posts: 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpd3K_pd78I

Lego Speed Champion Audi R8 LMS Ultra - stop motion build in CGI - ThatBrickTho 
  • ChewybricksChewybricks Florida, U.S.Member Posts: 57
    My first stop motion film. In this alternate universe Oola wasn't thrown into the Rancor pit and meets Boushh (Princess Leia) instead. Massive showdown entails. Comment who you think will win once you see the line up of characters and then find out at the end! Although, designed to be more entertaining than perfect criticism is welcomed.
    [url= IF OOLA SURVIVED | Lego Star Wars Stop Motion FX Film Diorama | Hilarious ✔[/url] 

My newest lego set ! just bought and filmed yesterday , hope you guys like it
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,404
    Hair color is off...but nevertheless, great job!
    I thought the hair looked more realistic than the real thing. Thing being the operative word.
    SprinkleOtter
  • kamburkambur LondonMember Posts: 63
    Hi everyone!
    Here is Lego System 1248 Fire Boat assembly animation.

Enjoy!
    This is my top favorite set because in this set they have a new weapon is a pair of fists , and that is so cool , so hope you guys like it . Please comment and share this video to your friend to debate . Thank you !

• xwingpilotxwingpilot UKMember Posts: 797
    A Rogue One LEGO animation from the Star Wars YouTube channel:

Daragh
  • frikandeloorlogfrikandeloorlog Planet EarthMember Posts: 3
    My latest video, I hope you like the build effect.

Hi everyone!
    Here is Lego System 1250 Dragster assembly animation.

• RPIEDBRICKEDRPIEDBRICKED NYCMember Posts: 1
    Take a tour of my Medieval Town Square. The video was shot with a 360degree camera so you can spin around and see all the different angles that a minifig would see. Please leave comments here or in youtube. I want to know what I can change/improve for my next 360 video. Thanks RPIEDBRICKED
  • CaptainPirateManCaptainPirateMan MichiganMember Posts: 333
  • CaptainPirateManCaptainPirateMan MichiganMember Posts: 333
    Here is a video I made of (what I thought) was an interesting discussion, the classic ramp on the side, Lego base plates. 

• AyliffeAyliffe the UK innit?Member Posts: 306
    edited November 2016
    It's less of a stopmotion thing and more of a short sketch thing, but I'mma still post it here anyways:

BioniCLOTHES! Yes, really.
    Hi everyone!
    Here is Lego Studios 1362 Air Boat assembly animation.

• frikandeloorlogfrikandeloorlog Planet EarthMember Posts: 3
    I hope you like my latest video

AllBrick