The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Suggestions to fill a modular magic shop?

SolariousSolarious Kalamazoo, MI, USAMember Posts: 317
For my 1st bigger project of the new year I would like to build my first from scratch modular building.

I'm going to start small with an occult magic shop built on a16x32 baseplate and I think I have a pretty good design with a shop on the first floor, costume/outfit/misc storage on the 2nd, and a small living quarters on the 3rd.

What I have come here for are possible ideas on objects of curiosity to fill the many shelves of the shop.

Also, I mostly pick up space or superhero themed sets so some advice on where to find such things would be great.
I have a couple LotR sets, a couple skulls and chalices, and treasure chests, and such but nothing near what I would need.

I did make a little monkey paw.
I'd post a pic but it's pretty much just a yellow hand sticking out of one of those brown 1x2 plates with the single stud on top
Ha!

Comments