Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Upcoming Sale and Requests

prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
My interest in Lego has been waning for some time, spurred primarily by TLG's behavior over the last few years. As a result I've been selling off my collection bit-by-bit, stack of boxes by stack of boxes. I'm about to take a crack at another closet full of storage boxes. I'll be posting it as I take inventory of it and probably selling for the usual, ie. minimum going rate, but just thought I'd let everyone know in case there's something they'd like set aside from the start before I post. For example, I know that I've got an MISB motorized AT-AT in one of the boxes (noticed the tag I'd placed on it the second I opened the closet). If that interests you, drop me a PM and I'll set it aside for you from the start. I also know that in this closet I stored several sets which had damaged boxes that I hung onto in the hope of working on a project that I never ended up getting around to. The sets are complete with the parts still in the manufacturer's plastic bags but the boxes are not mint and often times a bit beat up.

Most of the sets fall into the City and Star Wars lines since those were my two primary interests in Lego but there's at least a couple boxes of other themes as well. Just thought I'd give a heads up before I post them.
LegoKip

Comments

• matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 647
    Did you happen to have any Harry Potter, or other fantasy-oriented sets? (Castle, Lord of the Rings, etc)
    Andor
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    I have Castle and Harry Potter sets, though I'm not yet sure if they're in this lot.
    Andor
  • mdellemanmdelleman Vancouver CanadaMember Posts: 274
    pm sent.
  • AndorAndor United StatesMember Posts: 252
    Rats! No Lord of the Rings?
    I have a single LOTR set. Never been that much of a Tolkien fan even though at one point I worked on a LOTR-themed online game.
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,381
    How far back do your city sets go and do you have any original pirates batman sets. Where are you located for shipping? Thanks
    Sorry for the delays. Been down with the flu for a couple days and on day 13 in a row with severe migraines so I haven't finished going through those boxes or even checking here, email, etc. for a few days now. Will try to get through everyone's messages this afternoon.
    I'm located in Illinois, USA. Original pirates sets? I actually have a few but not here. They're in my parents' house in the basement; never got around to gathering them.

I've never bothered with Batman sets for the most part and aside from one small set that I don't really know the location of (the Batman and Catwoman one, built and sitting in a box somewhere) I have absolutely none of the original line or the more recent super heroes lines.
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    edited December 2014
    @prof1515‌
    Wow! Please take it easy. There is a lot of nasty flu going round, and the severe migraines sound terrifying. Sounds like a good time to do nothing but try to get well.

Maybe you can sort a some bricks or build a few smalls sets if the headache allows. Def not a good time to sell anything as pain meds can really mess up your thinking. (I have disposed of property while on pain meds and have no memory of where the things went.)
  • LegoKipLegoKip A cottage by the sea, California, US Member Posts: 259
    @prof1515 I sent a PM to you December 4, and now I understand why I received no reply. Please take care of yourself first, as @legogal‌ advised! The sales can wait.
    When you feel up to it, check your inbox for mail.
    Andor
  • LegogeekLegogeek Orange County, CaliforniaMember Posts: 711
    Get well soon....

Maybe it would be best to wait until after the holidays to make sales & shipping easier for you?

Do you have a list of the City sets (and other sets) available?