Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Target: 12/6 - Spend $75, get a coupon for 20% off entire purchase next week

rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,284
edited December 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
Spend $75 in store on Saturday 12/6, get a coupon for 20% off entire purchase next week.
madforLEGOColoradoBricksmargotcharlatan13EKSam

Comments

• ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    I think the 4 Minifigure Set is also valid until 12/6, if your store still have some you could probably get it for free in along with your $75 purchase of City, Ninjago, Chima or SH.
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    Thanks! This is easy for us because we buy lots of things at Target, so will wait another day to go shopping. Of course they will be out of the Minifigure set, but that always happens when we shop....I hope Target recovers it market share and profitability. Our Super Target rarely has more than a few customers in an area that is doing relatively well job wise. Sad.
  • brickupdatebrickupdate Member Posts: 1,020
    Has Target ever offered anything like this before? 20% an entire shopping trip seems HUGE for Target.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    I'm sure it will exclude LEGO just like the other coupons do....
  • charlatan13charlatan13 Member Posts: 118
    Looking at the fine print at the bottom it doesn't say anything about Lego (yet). Ours will be a madhouse if this is widely known so thanks for the advance notice so we can get there early and beat the rush.
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    IIRC they did almost the exact same thing last year...?
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,084
    Wow! I can use my gift card that was already 10% off! That would stack to 30%.
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,284

IIRC they did almost the exact same thing last year...?

Correct, they had a similar promotion running last year:

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/13139/target-buy-100-and-get-20-off-entire-order
    brickupdate
  • RonyarRonyar Member Posts: 356
    Sadly, I had my gift cards mailed to me (we're using some of them as actual gifts, so we wanted them in hand, not electronic) and they aren't scheduled to arrive until the 12th. That will be a tight window to get in and use them along with the 20% coupon... But I do a lot of shopping at Target as well, so either way I'll take advantage of the coupon!
  • blarghiflarghblarghiflargh Member Posts: 99
    So I was reading the exclusions on the ad attached above - the 20% can't be used gift cards but can you buy $75 worth of gift cards to get the 20% off coupon?
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,366
    @blarghiflargh‌ that seems logical. Outside of that BF deal, gift cards are seldom discounted.
  • doriansdaddoriansdad CTCMember Posts: 1,337

So I was reading the exclusions on the ad attached above - the 20% can't be used gift cards but can you buy $75 worth of gift cards to get the 20% off coupon?

Yes. For those that got in on the best BF deal then you can use your 10% off target gift card to buy a $75 gift card instore and then get the 20% off coupon.

• BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,366
    I can confirm that gift cards do count toward the $75. Just added $60 in GCs on to a small purchase to get a coupon.
    Infinitymanpharmjod