Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(US) January 2015 Calendar is up!

On the stores page, the January 2015 store calendar is up - and a new monthly build is on there with three offers:

- Build is an Alien & Space Dog
- First offer is a free Flower Cart (40140) with $75 purchase
- 2nd offer is a free AT-DP (30274) with any Star Wars purchase
- 3rd offer is a free Mini Golf Set (30203) with any Friends purchase

(offers cannot be combined)

Comments

• jediami65jediami65 United StatesMember Posts: 474
    Calendar is attached.
  • LegoKipLegoKip A cottage by the sea, California, US Member Posts: 259
    Here are the calendar images:
    imageimage
    TXLegoguylego007yys4u
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 952
    No longer combined with any other offer.....not liking the sound of that at all.
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,337
    They have new format (and price) for the club meetings too....though it sounds like they just build the mini builds.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    That actually sounds great because my son always wanted to take his build home. And we would finally get a chance to get a MMB since 5 pm never worked for us.
    dannyrww
    It sounds like they teach some stuff too...now having been to one of these I could see it being to everyone's advantage if they were more organized...and yes taking home your build would be nice. Probably helps with the fact they can't sell the left over parts in grab bags anymore either. Could be good...but I hope they vary what they build from the monthly build some times.
  • LegoKipLegoKip A cottage by the sea, California, US Member Posts: 259
    Sorry @jediami65‌ - Your post hadn't appeared (to my eyes at least) when I tacked up the images.

I'm just very, very glad the MMMB will continue for my son's and everyone's sakes.
    dannyrww
    Glad it is back on the calendar too so there is no question
    LegoKip
  • Legopassion8Legopassion8 North CarolinaMember Posts: 1,181
    That flower cart is sweet!
    krklintAndormadforLEGOTarDomo
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    edited December 2014
    I want that AT-DP so I gotta buy LSW in January. Aren´t these offers same in Europe, are they?
  • ChgoMattChgoMatt USAMember Posts: 108
    I can't believe they couldn't get the Disney Frozen castle out in time for Christmas.
    brokenapathy23prevere
  • BazookaJoeX9BazookaJoeX9 Member Posts: 98
    No longer combine offers? So if I buy the Slave 1 I don't get both the flower cart and AT-DP? Is that right?
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648
    ^ If that's the case, then how is it determined which offer you get? Do you get a choice? Depends on the purchase? Leave it up to fate and let Lego decide? And what if you bought a Detective's Office and a Star Wars set? It doesn't seem at all fair.
    Andor
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    my guess is lots of stores will still end up giving you both. YMMV of course.

Unless the DM's have come in and hammered the point home NOT to do so
  • Kevin_HyattKevin_Hyatt UKMember Posts: 778
    Isn't there also a 2015 calendar coupon offer for free hoth han with qualifying purchase?
    ^Jan. is the free lego store employee figure...but yes...how does that fit into it..cna I get both flower cart and my coupon figure?
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,386
    @chgomatt check your local store the week before Christmas, often stock is so low they put out the new stuff to not have empty shelves.
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,516
    Sounds like you just get one free figure with the UK calendar.
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648
    But what about online shoppers? I rarely go to my LEGO Store because it's out of my way, and I know there's plenty of fans who don't even live within driving distance of one.
    Andor
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,428
    edited December 2014
    Sigh, Just when I was hoping that I would not be buying a lot in January they have to go and put a polybag flower cart out there for 75 dollar purchase
    As for picking one or another maybe the site will let you choose one, or remove one and the other will populate. OR it will stay with the type of theme being bought online.
    Andor
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    ^Ebay is your friend in these situations. Or Brickset trades.
  • Kevin_HyattKevin_Hyatt UKMember Posts: 778

Sounds like you just get one free figure with the UK calendar.

You mean on the UK store calendar or on the giveaway one?
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    I want AT-DP and Flower Cart but I'm not making two orders from [email protected] in January. This is not well done from [email protected]
    Andor