Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Afternoon everyone

Happy I was accepted to the forum. Been a fan for years but like a few people got into it again because of the Movie.
Restarted with the city and movie stuff.
Know I'm into Star Wars again. Imperial stuff. I'm making an Imperial garrison/fire base at the moment. Using a lot of stuff from Bricklink and a few trips to the Lego Store for spare prices.
Using a 48 x 48 baseplate as my start.
Andor

Comments

• BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,258
    Welcome! Great time to get back into things.
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    @Jdslater Cool. I'm also planning a LSW MOC. It's a scene from episode 2. By the way what do you think about Rebels?
  • JdslaterJdslater Member Posts: 59
    I'm liking the show @TarDomo‌. The characters give me the Ralph MacQuairre vibe.
    I'm liking the Imperial design of things, getting that little transporter that's coming out soon. I know of the small stormtrooper design clash but I'm sure I can do something about that.

I've ordered a lot of figures and spares for my scene. It's the waiting that kils me. Last night I made a small gun rack kinda thing but some colours didn't match so that doesn't help.

Gonna also try to design my own SW minifig for the display.
    Andor
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    @Jds. Sounds really interesting. My MOC project is in the beginning and I'm gonna order first parts in January. I also like the whole idea of Rebels and I'm gonna get that Imperial troop transport.
    Andor