Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Target Exclusive Minifigures Pack w/ $50 Lego Purchase

Comments

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    EddieDoesntMindTXLegoguy
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,764
    Would anyone be able to buy two and ship them to the UK? I don't need the boxes, just the figures. I could either pay or trade.
  • DawnDawn GoldMember Posts: 247
    Am I the only one surprised that it is still available online ?
    4 Exclusive minifigs, does not require another purchase and shipping is free...
  • jediami65jediami65 United StatesMember Posts: 474
    @margot, This looks like a Young Justice version of Superboy, would love to see the rest of the Series' characters added to the Lego inventory.
  • DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
    I am still waiting for a shipping reply. Also there seems to be none in the state I am.
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    One target in my area said they were in stock in the morning. When I got home from work online it said "not sold in stores" but I decided to check the store anyways. As reported, most employees didn't really know about it, and the manager told me they must have sold out. I doubt that's the case as there was no display or space for them yet. with @vwong19 new link, that same store still said they were in stock. I went ahead and ordered it online just in case. Bummer cause in store it said the Milano qualified for the free set, but it doesn't online. Was hoping to pick up the milano and use my $50 gift card from buying an xbox 1 over Black Friday :)
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,150
    The thing worrying me is that i have not received a confirmation of shipment even though it has been 24 hours.
    The only solace is that there are others here waiting, but still is worrying, especially if they take all of this time to only cancel an order after any stores around me could be sold out of them.
  • Rolyat24Rolyat24 PA, USAMember Posts: 41
    Can somebody post a picture of the back printing on these figures? Thanks
  • sgarrahysgarrahy Member Posts: 26
    edited December 2014
    At my store in MD they had more than 10 on an end cap a couple of rows down from the lego aisle. Very excited to pick one up with the Laval's Fire Lion my son has been wanting for Christmas. The promo box rang up free like it was supposed to.

I'm not cancelling the online order I made yesterday though.
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    @madforLEGO‌ - im still waiting on confirmation as well. Ordered yesterday morning at 11am CST.
    TXLegoguy
  • NeilJamNeilJam USAMember Posts: 272
    Dang, I'll need this Lavertus unless he is going to be in a set next year.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,673
    Stop by a target during lunch time, was showing "out of stock" yesterday from Target.com but they a lot, as mentioned above, they were 4-5 aisle away from the regular LEGO and were among a few other LEGO sets.
    I scanned one and it also showed that they are more in the stockroom. @CCC I got you covered :)
    margotbrickupdatechuckp
  • hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 873
    I ordered my set last night. Waiting for the order to come through. All I want is Superboy so I'd be happy to trade with those that want the other figs (assuming my order ever comes through).
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,764
    CCC said:

Would anyone be able to buy two and ship them to the UK? I don't need the boxes, just the figures. I could either pay or trade.

I should be OK for these now, I've had a few people contact me. Although I'm sure other Brits will also be after them.
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,594
    ^ Me! Me! (Please)
    I posted earlier in the thread and also have a "wanted" thread, got quite a lot to trade
    edited December 2014
    ^ Me! Me! (Please)
    I posted earlier in the thread and also have a "wanted" thread, got quite a lot to trade.
    I'd love to get a couple if at all possible.
  • flightlessbirdflightlessbird Member Posts: 13
    As implied by my earlier post ;) I'd be up for buying any Superboy's anyone has spare, not interesting in the packing or anything.
    I'd love you forever
    Ooops. Apologies for the over enthusiasm and double post :-/
  • jediami65jediami65 United StatesMember Posts: 474
    @flightlessbird PM me....
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,126
    I too still have no shipping confirmation. I did go to a store at lunch and found a few on the shelf. I bought two just in case.

@LostInTranslation, still need one, or did @CCC help you out?
    @Russell844 - I still need help (in so many, many ways ;-))

margot
    ^ Then I have you covered for your first one. :)
    margotLostInTranslation
    Cheers Russell! You're a legend. Though it's starting to get scary how much I owe you!
    I don't look at it that way. I just want to make sure my friends are taken care of!
    BrickDancerLostInTranslationPitfall69margotRonyarEKSamLegoKipchuckp
  • jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 240
    Just received shipping confirmation, so they're just behind. All is well!
  • Rolyat24Rolyat24 PA, USAMember Posts: 41
    Thanks @margot for the images. I just got my confirmation as well (yay!). It seems these weren't intended to be quite as limited as we all feared. I'll probably end up selling/trading Superboy, as I have no interest in the DC line.
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,188
    http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=131206

Starting resale prices at $25. Should probably drop as we see more of these hitting stores and being shipped.
  • luckie_reubsluckie_reubs Member Posts: 299
    Earlier today there was a link here that let us check store stock, but I can't find that link now. One local store said there was stock (none tonight or this afternoon when I checked), but I can't check the other one. However, I did get a shipping notification, so that's good.
    The target close to my work said these were in stock, stopped by after work and found them. Picked up the milano and got the free qualifying set. Also bought a spare. Luckily, across the street there was a TRU and they found the rocket racoon poly bag behind the customer service desk! Grabbed 4.

Anyone in the UK looking to get one of the Target sets, let me know. I'll ship you one at cost +shipping.
    vwong19margotlego007LegoKipmagri
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,395
    Still waiting for confirmation of shipment :( But it sounds good for everyone else so I'll be patient.
    Just another bit of info after opening my pack, when selecting your pack (in store) check to make sure the figures were placed inside the plastic frame evenly. The Chima figure's cape in mine was super squished and off to one side. I don't mind it too much, it makes it look like the wind is blowing on it. However, the green ninja go figure's sword kinda got pushed behind his head and has some visible stress marks at the sword hilt.
    Still no confirmation for me either, so I stopped by a local Target today that had some in stock according to the amazing link above (thanks again for that). I gave them the DCPI and they had to go in the back, but they returned with one for me. I didn't really see a set worth getting (they were out of the Batcave which was the only Superheroes set I would have wanted -- I already have the Joker roller one), so I just got the minifig pack for $15.

By the way, the Target was the one on Leesburg Pike near Skyline just outside of Washington DC. According the the online stock check, the Potomac Yards one also has stock, but I didn't see any when I was there on Sunday (that was before I knew about the offer - fatherhood cuts down on Bricksetting).

I am quite happy with Superboy but I have no need for the other figs. If anyone is looking for them let me know and I am sure we can work out something either via trade or whatever.
  • LegoKipLegoKip A cottage by the sea, California, US Member Posts: 259
    @dannyrww‌ I ordered mine very soon after DadsAFOL started the thread (early yesterday), and received my shipping confirmation just after 6pm tonight (1.5 hours ago).
    Hang in there!
  • sstoroesstoroe Member Posts: 156
    I went to my target yesterday and they were all out. But today, they had them in stock again. Here is a video of the contents as I opened it up.

Target Exclusive Cube

• MojoestMojoest UKMember Posts: 474
    edited December 2014
    Would anyone with a spare Super Boy, or the inclination to get one, be able to help me out in getting one? I'm in the UK. I'm only interested in Super Boy and his stand so wouldn't need the other figures or packaging shipping. Or if anyone would be happy to forward a cube on for me? Many thanks and love in advance!
  • brickupdatebrickupdate Member Posts: 1,020
    I received my shipping confirmation on two cubes in the middle of the night. I placed the order late on Sunday, so it does seem as though they are getting to the orders...
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 300
    My orders are all ship confirmed as well. My order of one was confirmed right away, but my order of 2 took a few days....
    brickupdate
    For what it's worth it appears that you can now buy just the mini figure set on target.com. I was able to add just it to my cart and proceed to check out though I did not attempt to complete check out.
    edited December 2014

For what it's worth it appears that you can now buy just the mini figure set on target.com. I was able to add just it to my cart and proceed to check out though I did not attempt to complete check out.

I think people have been doing that, but the shipping fee is likely why people are trying to find them in the store (and it is limit 1, or 2) Then there is the lack of response from the site about shipping these, as many people are still waiting for a shipping confirmation on stuff they bought on Sunday.
    I have an order still with a status of 'order created' but nothing else, and it has been this way for a few days. I would order again, but do not want Target to think I'm trying to buy more. So between a rock and a hard place.
  • twoninerkentwoninerken Member Posts: 48
    I ordered one on Sunday around 2:30 eastern and still have no shipping confirmation. At this point if I could find one in a store I would gladly pick one up but no store close has them. It is just a waiting game at this point. Like @madforLEGO‌ I would order again but don't want my first order cancelled because it looks like I am trying to get more.
    madforLEGO
    Gotcha. Also, on the shipping front, I have a pending order for something else from Target from Sunday afternoon that is also stuck in limbo, which further confirms that any delays are just backlog and nothing more.
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329

I ordered one on Sunday around 2:30 eastern and still have no shipping confirmation. At this point if I could find one in a store I would gladly pick one up but no store close has them. It is just a waiting game at this point. Like @madforLEGO‌ I would order again but don't want my first order cancelled because it looks like I am trying to get more.

I made one order on Sunday and held off making another for the very same reason as you stated. I finally received confirmation last night and then placed my second order to play it safe. I've seen zero reports that anyone has had their order cancelled and it seems like Target.com still has a supply of these, so I'd say go ahead and make another order.
    lordzarak said:

I made one order on Sunday and held off making another for the very same reason as you stated. I finally received confirmation last night and then placed my second order to play it safe. I've seen zero reports that anyone has had their order cancelled and it seems like Target.com still has a supply of these, so I'd say go ahead and make another order.
    Yeah, the one thing tempering my concerns is that I am fairly certain it took them some really obnoxiously long time to ship my Zombie sets way back when. Guessing Target still does not have their act together when the demand for shipping things occurs on their site.
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 345
    I placed 2 orders on Sunday, still waiting to hear anything other than a confirmation that the order was received. The only store in my area that actually got any in was wiped out by a single buyer who, according the salesperson, was getting them all for a charity.
  • TXLegoguyTXLegoguy USMember Posts: 125
    I placed a order late Sunday morning and finally just received a shipping confirmation.

I placed 2 orders on Sunday, still waiting to hear anything other than a confirmation that the order was received. The only store in my area that actually got any in was wiped out by a single buyer who, according the salesperson, was getting them all for a charity.

As much as I would like to think that, I'm guessing it was the same guy who cleared out a Walmart of their creative towers for a 'charity'. It is a convenient reason because who would deny someone who was doing that?
    weevindougtsyys4u
  • twoninerkentwoninerken Member Posts: 48
    edited December 2014
    ^It reminds me when I worked a a large chain department store in my teens and we ran out of wrapping paper about a week before Christmas. My boss sent me with $1,000 down the street to a competitor to buy as much wrapping paper as I could and ask for a discount as it was for "charity".