Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Target Exclusive Minifigures Pack w/ $50 Lego Purchase

Comments

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    The train qualifies, it generated the freebie. I think it was more that there were 3 minfig sets in the cart which is over the limit. I could see how 1 would get cancelled, or even 2. Not sure why all 3 were.
  • hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 873
    Took a chance and placed an order. They did add the mini fig set to my order. The terms say that if the mini fig set is in stock then it will be added. Worst case I return the set if I don't get the freebie.
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,922
    I ordered two: one for myself and one for my younger brother. In my case, mostly for Lloyd, since Ninjago is the only one of these four themes I am dedicated to collecting. I might try and trade some of the others for figs that I have more personal interest in, like Ninjago figs I missed out on in 2012.

If anybody who doesn't follow Ninjago is wondering, his costume is based on the DX (Dragon Extreme) costumes the four original Ninja had in the 2011 sets, except with the shoulder armor and hood from the 2012 and later Ninjago sets. Lloyd has never worn a DX costume in the sets or the show because he first appeared in 2012, and by the time he got his Green Ninja costume, the DX costumes were no longer current (he started out with the ZX or Zen Extreme costume).
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    edited December 2014
    Found 24 at the Target at Desert Ridge (Phoenix AZ).
    I bought 3.
  • Rolyat24Rolyat24 PA, USAMember Posts: 41
    I ordered one, so far it all looks good. I'll update if anything changes. I hope it goes through, I won't sleep easy until I get a shipping confirmation email.
    dannyrww
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 640
    I want supper boy. trying to get all the dc super hero's
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,444
    I would like Breakfast and Lunch Boy too if they ever make him ;)
    dannyrwwmargotEddieDoesntMindLegoKipRolyat24MasterBeefyAndorDrmnez
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,395
    2nd breakfast boy is a Hobbit exclusive
    margotLegoKipRolyat24MasterBeefyAndorklatu003
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 807
    Ha!
    Anyway, ordered 2 copies just now. Order went through (fingers crossed). Glad it is available online because it wasn't available in 2 stores, wasn't on the store planograms nor did they say they were getting any in.
    One store let me buy a $49 set and then gave me a $15 set for free so that worked out.
    dannyrww
  • EddieDoesntMindEddieDoesntMind Member Posts: 329
    I realized that this is a weird little item. 4 exclusive minifigures from 4 different themes all together in a box.

Has there been something like this before?
    brickupdate
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,188
    Curious as to why Marvel was left out...
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    Every Target in the greater Portland, OR appears to be cleaned out. Lot of resellers around here, so it's not surprising. Our targets, WMs, etc, always get cleared out early on every deal.

I realized that this is a weird little item. 4 exclusive minifigures from 4 different themes all together in a box.

I would not be surprised if they were all in house...its the licensed one that seems odd...but it seems WB and Lego have a good relationship.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,673

Closest I can think of are the Vintage Minifigure Collections from TRU...
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    I would be interested in trading one of mine for a Research Institute :)
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    edited December 2014
    Just placed an order for one and hoping I'm not too late. Otherwise I'll be hitting some Targets tomorrow.
  • DrmnezDrmnez USA, Planet earth Member Posts: 859
    edited December 2014
    I am glad I found some that weren't terribly far away. Now my super heroes and ninjago ninja minifigures are once again complete lol
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    was anyone else able to get that additional $5 gift card reported earlier?
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 502
    had to order online, as no store in the Miami area has this item listed in their system. Could be that they arrive with Tuesday's shipment, though?

Really hoping my order clears, as I love the Superboy minifig and the ranger/cop one. Also, gave me a reason to order more of set #60011, the City Surfer Rescue. Two minifigs and a shark for under $5.00!

@YYS4U, I couldn't get the gift card to work. I was able to use my red card to gain an added discount, though :)
  • jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 242
    I just ordered one directly from target.com, we'll see if it ships.
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    The listing on Targets website is now saying it's not sold in stores. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,380
    Ordered 2 from Target.com at about 5 pm EST and just received a shipment confirmation for both.

I think there's plenty of these in stock, Target was well prepared. I wouldn't worry about cancellations.
    Woot! Mine has just been shipped!
  • veign06veign06 USAMember Posts: 137
    edited December 2014
    Blah I ordered $50 worth to get one free at noon and no shipping yet...hopefully they ship tomorrow.
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    I didn't see anyone mention it, but this set also looks to have the light bley minifig stand, which from what I could find, was previously only available in #75054 AT-AT and #21108 Ghostbusters Ecto-1, so there's that too.
    Also, no Target in a 15 mile radius has them. At least, according to the website.
  • PoochyPoochy USAMember Posts: 479
    @veign06 if it makes you feel any better, I ordered at 2:30am and still don't have any shipping info yet :(.
    The recent orders are getting processed before earlier ones. Also it doesn't seem like any of the orders where's it's a freebie have gone through?
  • veign06veign06 USAMember Posts: 137
    Poochy said:

@veign06 if it makes you feel any better, I ordered at 2:30am and still don't have any shipping info yet :(.

Yeah, I mean they are still available to order for $15.00 each online so I dont really see anything being an issue. I think if they had taken them off then I might be worried but I think it should be good.
  • Rolyat24Rolyat24 PA, USAMember Posts: 41
    Ordered today around 8pm EST, no shipping email yet.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,128
    I ordered one set plus a Duplo set about 2am this morning. I got the order confirmation, but no shipping notice yet. My order status is "order created".
  • VaderXVaderX Member Posts: 220
    Went to two Targets today. Couldn't find the box collection and the store employees said it went quickly. It was still a good trip because they had at least four full fresh boxes of cmf 12 and the shelf was marked at 2.99! These have been basically unavailable in my area except for the Lego store for 3.99. I'll take it as a win!
    Jenni
  • 12651265 The Great State of TexasMember Posts: 1,013
    Received shipment notice for the two I ordered.
    hmmm...I ordered around 2 in the afternoon yesterday and no shipment confirmation yet.
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    dannyrww said:

hmmm...I ordered around 2 in the afternoon yesterday and no shipment confirmation yet.

Same. Actually, I ordered around 1:00 yesterday and still no confirmation. They are still in stock though and later orders have received confirmation as reported here, so I don't think we have anything to worry about. Yet. ;)
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,120
    Same here with my order. No confirmation but they sure did pull the money from the account.
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    Now that Target.com says "not sold in stores" is there any other way online to confirm if the set is in stock locally?
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 300
    Dcpi is 204 00 0066
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    Forgive my ignorance, but that gets me back to where I was. Item is sold online only. How do I use that information to track store inventory?
    Call the store and ask. or
    Go to store and punch DPCI into price scanner.
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 300
    Also, you can call cust service and have them look it up in the system. Our store got a delivery today, and we were able to buy 3 outright, with some coaxing and a helpful manager who recognized us :) plus, I bought him coffee black Friday morning. I think that helped!
    LegoKip
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,188
    http://m.target.com/fiats-results/t-16602309?searchInput=Fresno, ca&errorPage=fiats

I am seeing many more stores carrying this item today as opposed to yesterday. Distribution will eventually get there. No need to panic.... Yet.
    One of my Targets had 30 in the stockroom. Just got 2.
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,977
    vwong19 said:

http://m.target.com/fiats-results/t-16602309?searchInput=Fresno, ca&errorPage=fiats

I am seeing many more stores carrying this item today as opposed to yesterday. Distribution will eventually get there. No need to panic.... Yet.

This goes to my theory that Target may have been waiting on stock...both their black Friday stock and this stock.

• BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Has anyone seen the Family House in stock? Might as well keep an eye out if you're hitting the stores. It'd be good to know if Target got their shipments in, and today would be a great day to get them to honor their BF ad.
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,608
    edited December 2014
    Checked with one store and they are supposed to have them but don't yet. This would be typical of this Target store, others may have them.
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    edited December 2014

Has anyone seen the Family House in stock? Might as well keep an eye out if you're hitting the stores. It'd be good to know if Target got their shipments in, and today would be a great day to get them to honor their BF ad.

Yes - My local Target had two of them on an end cap yesterday along with some other BF sets (Museum and Jek14). They were priced around $59.99. I didn't even try to get them to honor the BF price though - Is that something they are doing due to not having them in stock?
  • brickupdatebrickupdate Member Posts: 1,020
    Just stopped by my local Target. They had the end-cap display, and an empty spot for the Exclusive minifig set. The section manager said that they were sold out today and yesterday - they went quickly on Saturday. They had loads of signage, but a tiny spot for the sets.
  • flightlessbirdflightlessbird Member Posts: 13
    So gutted that the Target website doesn't deliver to the UK, badly need that Superboy figure :(
    edited December 2014
    Sorry for the blurry image, it's clear on my computer.
    EddieDoesntMind