Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Target Exclusive Minifigures Pack w/ $50 Lego Purchase

DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 617
edited November 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
Target is offering a previously unseen collectors pack of 4 figures. Only 2 are visible in the image, but they appear to be exclusive prints (at least Lloyd does). I'm sure we'll see the other two as shoppers get to the stores tomorrow morning.

Online there are about 100 Lego sets tagged as part of the promo, but not all sets will qualify. You can also purchase the figures set for $15 online.

lordzarakvwong19prevereTXLegoguyColoradoBrickssidersddlego007yys4uDawndaveace21BrickDancerRainstorm26brickupdateEddieDoesntMindbluedragonbluemodernred237

Comments

• jdylakjdylak Member Posts: 281
    I'm going to guess a Ninjago, Chima, City, and Super Heroes figure since those are the sets that qualify for it free. Would be interesting if it is an exclusive Super Hero fig.
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    I'm a sucker for this type of stuff. I'm not exactly sure of the threshold, but bumping my order from $52 to $65 added a bonus $5 Target gift card to my cart. If you're already spending $50, it may be worth it to get one more small set.
    prevereyys4u
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 338
    Was there a particular combo of sets ordered to get the additional $5 gc? I put the Cargo Plane in my cart, and the Minifigure set was added, but not a $5 gc.
    Thanks!
    edited November 2014
    My order was: #76006 x2, #76017 x2. It just appeared, and I cannot find the terms for the gift card offer to confirm.
    Just got back from my local Target store. None shown in stock there or any Target in the Cleveland area. Not sure what the problem is. Plus, in store, the offer is different. You must buy a single $49 set or higher in the City, Super-Hero, Ninjago or Chima themes to get the set. You're far better off buying online. I'm disappointed I could not at least confirm the other 2 figures.
    vwong19
    lordzarak said:

My order was: #76006 x2, #76017 x2. It just appeared, and I cannot find the terms for the gift card offer to confirm.

I played around with it a bit, appears when I add 4 sets to the cart, the $5 GC appears...I tried adding 4x of the small $6.99 City set, and the GC added to the cart.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,878
    DadsAFOL said:

Target is offering a previously unseen collectors pack of 4 figures. Only 2 are visible in the image, but they appear to be exclusive prints (at least Lloyd does). I'm sure we'll see the other two as shoppers get to the stores tomorrow morning.

Online there are about 100 Lego sets tagged as part of the promo, but not all sets will qualify. You can also purchase the figures set for $15 online.

Thanks for mentioning this. Love your Bricklink store!
  • ZonZon Member Posts: 214
    lordzarak said:

Just got back from my local Target store. None shown in stock there or any Target in the Cleveland area. Not sure what the problem is. Plus, in store, the offer is different. You must buy a single $49 set or higher in the City, Super-Hero, Ninjago or Chima themes to get the set. You're far better off buying online. I'm disappointed I could not at least confirm the other 2 figures.

Same. It was advertised on the Lego aisle, but no one had seen them and none showed in stock.
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    According to my kids, both figs shown are exclusives - Lloyd with dragon outfit, Lavertus in fire outfit
    lordzarakchuckp
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,642
    Thanks @DadsAFOL , Tried the "find in store" on target.com, none in Colorado, 1 store in Brooklyn, NY has it and then several stores in California, seems to be hit and miss...
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,178
    What is on the other sides! East coast Targets have been opened for 2 hours now... In one hour I will check if the local Target here has them.
    yys4u
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Initial report is that the unseen minifigs are a City Forest Policeman and Superman.
  • PurplorosPurploros USAMember Posts: 82
    Maybe it's the New 52 Superman...
    CircleK
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,954

Thanks @DadsAFOL , Tried the "find in store" on target.com, none in Colorado, 1 store in Brooklyn, NY has it and then several stores in California, seems to be hit and miss...

I wonder if Target just did not get their Lego stuff in on time. I seem to recall folks saying that the Black Friday items in store were minimal and that stuff did not arrive in time. I bet the same happened with this for many stores.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    edited November 2014
    It says limit of one but allows you to order 2. Also the high speed train #60051 is $15 off retail and allows you to get this set free with it.
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    Also, the new cargo train is $175 plus the free gift. Good deal.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    ^OOS unfortunately
  • Rolyat24Rolyat24 PA, USAMember Posts: 41
    I'll probably end up ordering it today or tomorrow, the figures look nice and since there's four of them its probably worth it just to pay the $15.
  • DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
    I just put in a order. I put s set in my cart and added a 50 dollar set. when i checked out it had 2 in my cart. So it said I ordered 2 so we will see. Maybe have one I can trade on here,
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    I need a pic of the Superman pronto! Or at least confirmed its not exclusive.
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055

Same. If Supes is exclusive then I want it. I'll pass otherwise.
  • Zeldafanatic15Zeldafanatic15 Member Posts: 106
    Gonna head to Target here shortly, onlive tracker says this isnin stock, so if they have it I'll snap a couple pics. Gotta go get some Christmas lights for our tree.
  • veign06veign06 USAMember Posts: 136
    Sweet, thanks for the heads up. All the little ones this year want lego so I got this easily lol. Nice little bonus for myself buying stuff I had to buy anyways :)
  • DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
    Good luck
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092

Gonna head to Target here shortly, onlive tracker says this isnin stock, so if they have it I'll snap a couple pics. Gotta go get some Christmas lights for our tree.

How did you look up the inventory without the DPCI number? I'd like to check the stores around me and see if I can report any sightings before going into work today
    yys4u said:

How did you look up the inventory without the DPCI number? I'd like to check the stores around me and see if I can report any sightings before going into work today

This should help:
    http://www.target.com/p/mini-figure-gift-set/-/A-16602309#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=204-00-0066+
    yys4uSirBen
  • EddieDoesntMindEddieDoesntMind Member Posts: 329
    CircleK said:

Same. If Supes is exclusive then I want it. I'll pass otherwise.
    Same with me.
    I went to a store and they did not have it; instead, they offered me $15 off any of the qualifying sets.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    Wow. Very generous
  • DawnDawn GoldMember Posts: 247
    am I the only one watching this thread anxiously to know what the 2 others minifigs look like ? :)
    brokenapathy23LEGOCollector2504EddieDoesntMindpreveremargotBlueTacoLegoKipyys4u
  • brokenapathy23brokenapathy23 Member Posts: 58
    Dawn said:

am I the only one watching this thread anxiously to know what the 2 others minifigs look like ? :)

I have been too!
    Haha, I starred this thread as soon as I found it!
  • Zeldafanatic15Zeldafanatic15 Member Posts: 106
    Exclusive Superman confirmed, or maybe Superboy?. They had them behind the Electronics coubter for some reason. The cop looks new too, so all new figures it seems. Gives me a good excuse to finally get the Hulk Smash lab.
    lordzarakColoradoBricksDawnBrickDancerBrickapolisbluemodernyys4uEddieDoesntMind
  • just2goodjust2good Member Posts: 247
    OMG!
    Andor
    @Sir_Gareth called it! New 52 Superman!
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,432
    edited November 2014
    Thanks @DadsAFOL‌ . Went online and got one free with a cargo terminal set, decided to grab another at 15 as well for a gift
    lordzarak said:

@Sir_Gareth called it! New 52 Superman!

That's Superboy.
    just2good said:

OMG!

Go! The rest of your subscribers need to know!
    just2goodandhe
    Yeah, on closer inspection, I agree. Superboy. I got confused with Superman's T-shirt look in Action Comics.
  • DawnDawn GoldMember Posts: 247
    Is Superboy the first minifig outside the Simpsons to have 2 colors on the arms ?
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,337
    Do they sell these without purchase?
    Some CMF Series 12 also have 2 arm colors.
    Dawnandhe
  • LegoKipLegoKip A cottage by the sea, California, US Member Posts: 259
    @dannyrww‌ Yes. I just bought it online. Target is also offering free shipping on standard delivery with no minimum.
    dannyrww
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    Ordered 1 online for delivery. But seriously pondering whether to get more or not.
  • daveace21daveace21 Member Posts: 41
    I just purchased one online for the $15.00 as I could not find any lego sets I really needed right now that went with the offer. Plus since the shipping is free today I say go for it !
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,853
    Don't forget 5% off with Redcard!
    Thanks I ordered one as the store did not have them
    Free shipping too...must get superboy
  • brickupdatebrickupdate Member Posts: 1,020
    Just grabbed two for the $15 MSRP, this seems like an incredible little exclusive to just pop up out of nowhere...
    dannyrwwDrmnez