Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello all!

Hi everybody,

I'm Rob, a 28 year old Lego addict from the UK. My main Lego interest is collecting City Sets and Lego Trains.

I'm also interested in model railways, classic cars and playing in my band.

Hope to meet you all soon!

Rob

Comments

• TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    @Robatron welcome to the forum. I collect LSW.
    Robatron86
  • Robatron86Robatron86 Member Posts: 11
    Thank you for the welcome TarDomo
    Andor
  • AndorAndor United StatesMember Posts: 252
    You an awesome person @Robatron86‌. You have a grand profile picture too. I can't wait to see what outstandingly amazing and positive things you will contribute to the Brickset community. Do you like living in the UK?
    Thanks @Andor. I wish I could take credit for the picture. I love Lego and Queen so it made sense. I like the UK. Even the weather. Where about in the US are you?
  • AndorAndor United StatesMember Posts: 252
    Nice. Never listened to Queen. I live on the west coast. What the weather like for you. Where I live the weather is very eradicate. It used to be a desert with sagebrush and other stuff that you would see in a wild west film. But the weather cycle is messed up a bit because of a the crop circle and farming around. My side of the state is agriculture a lot. So the weather does odd things like rains at odd times then gets windy right after it rains. Then suddenly it is sunny. In September we still had 90 degree weather. It snowed last week and yesterday a few inches but the snow didn't stick.
    Since Thanksgiving is a American holiday, what do you do on that day? Nothing?
    Weather is cold and wet! Typical British weather. Thanksgiving is a normal day for us. I went to work as usual.
    Andor