Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello all (finally!)

Rolyat24Rolyat24 PA, USAMember Posts: 41
Hi, my name is Taylor. I've been a fan of Lego for just about 4 years now. I'm a long-time lurker on the forum, and have read many discussions on here as well as Eurobricks. Anyway, I've signed up today as I've finally turned 16 and as such I cannot wait to become a part of the online Lego community!

A bit of background: The Harry Potter Lego reboot of 2010 is what first got me into Lego. I enjoyed the theme immensely, and was disappointed to see it go. Now I've turned my interests in the opposite direction and am a huge fan of Ninjago. I hope I can contribute something positive to the forum!
bobabricksRobatron86Andor

Comments

• JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    Hi Taylor,

Welcome to the forum and AFOL status.

I think you'll find a lot of people here who were sorry to see Harry Potter LEGO go. What do you like about Ninjago?

Glad you're here,

Jenni
    Rolyat24
  • AndorAndor United StatesMember Posts: 252
    Howdy! @Rolyat24‌ Great that you can finally join the forum. I am sure you will contribute an immense amount of positive comments. Huzzah!
    Rolyat24
  • Rolyat24Rolyat24 PA, USAMember Posts: 41
    Thanks guys for the warm welcome. @jenni I really like how the story has been fleshed out for the theme rather than most action themes that contain unnamed characters and little to no background to them.
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    The story is an interesting part of Ninjago. My daughter's best friend loves Ninjago but isn't really a fan of LEGO, which is just bizarre. I like the elements of Asian architecture, my husband likes the dragons and my daughter likes the minifigs so I like to find out what parts others like. I need to watch series 3 so I understand the sets.
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    Hi, @Rolyat24 I´m a LSW collector. I have just one Harry Potter Lego because I wanted to focus on only one theme. Anyway, welcome to the forum :)