Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego parts aren't working

TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
edited November 2014 in Building and Techniques
I cant push part 4566927 into part 4513987 though I did it already 3 times with same looking parts without any problem. Anyone faced similar problems? Could there be a quality issue with one of the parts?

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,032
    I have never experienced quality issues like that. Are you applying enough pressure? There are two types of that 1x2 bick with the + hole (the older version looks like a clean + sign, the newer version is not symmetrical). With the newer version I found you have to push a little harder to get the axle in. Other than that, you can check if either of the parts have some moulding problems, or get a different combination (attach the axcel to a different 1x2 brick with the hole). Some parts are a tad tighter than others, but you should still be able to push it through just fine.
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    @akunthita It was a thing that I had to do 4 times while building the set. 3 times went well with a little push so I think there might be some little moulding problem with the last one. Anyway when I pushed very hard I got the technic part into the red part. I think that maybe the space for the tecnic part in the red part was a bit smaller than in the others.